Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   195 views

Description

Hi guys.

This is my first post here and firstly I wanna say a big fat thank you to this community.

I really need help as to what's the actual value of a 2os/15DR/30AR CoA. I'm super confused because I play on Ps5 too, and trading there -especially on a clunky/inflated market- is a little bit questionable.

Any input is welcome and very much appreciated. All I wanna know, even approximately, is how much would u guys ask for? What would u
Charge
? What's the minimum or maximum an item like that, a Dream roll like that, could go for?

This is not sellin a bunch of skillers.
This is a mega money opportunity for any player. And when I say money, don't get me wrong, I mean in game currency only.

Thanks in advance to anyone who'd take a minute from their time to bother replying, and apologies for the length of my post.

But I could really use some help/guidance.

Tyvm

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi guys.

This is my first post here and firstly I wanna say a big fat thank you to this community.

I really need help as to what's the actual value of a 2os/15DR/30AR CoA. I'm super confused because I play on Ps5 too, and trading there -especially on a clunky/inflated market- is a little bit questionable.

Any input is welcome and very much appreciated. All I wanna know, even approximately, is how much would u guys ask for? What would u
Charge
? What's the minimum or maximum an item like that, a Dream roll like that, could go for?

This is not sellin a bunch of skillers.
This is a mega money opportunity for any player. And when I say money, don't get me wrong, I mean in game currency only.

Thanks in advance to anyone who'd take a minute from their time to bother replying, and apologies for the length of my post.

But I could really use some help/guidance.

Tyvm

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...