Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   291 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This trade will expire 1 year ago
Other filters:

Description

So this is something I’ve thinking about doing for runes, but I was curious to ask from others who have done this. How do you secure the runes? In others words what prevents the person your rushing from just taking them and saying thx for the run this far! is it just Honor system? Or is there some more reliable way to get them? Like tell the person to fill up there inventory and prove it’s full by asking them to pick up a potion. Has this happened to anyone or Is this just paranoid thinking?
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Banjo 93

Sorceress Americas PC
So this is something I’ve thinking about doing for runes, but I was curious to ask from others who have done this. How do you secure the runes? In others words what prevents the person your rushing from just taking them and saying thx for the run this far! is it just Honor system? Or is there some more reliable way to get them? Like tell the person to fill up there inventory and prove it’s full by asking them to pick up a potion. Has this happened to anyone or Is this just paranoid thinking?
well first of all good luck charging for rushes with project free rush around people are more likely to go to them
free rushes typically dont include forge quest, I would say it is an interesting proposition for anyone who wants a rush and doesn't care much about the forge reward. In Hell it rolls between
Hel
to
Gul
so while it can give you a nice
Ist
or
Gul
, most of the time you're just gonna end up with a
Lum
or a
Fal

About the looting thing, I guess it is mostly trust based, in the current era I find people tend to scam each other less because there's more involvement (battle net friend invites, forums, etc.) than before when you would find a random person by making a public game. But maybe I'm biased.
Over a long amount of rushes you're always gonna find one or two scammers or disrespectful people, I think it's unavoidable. It's more about whether you're ok with it or not.

Although I say this without having ever provided this kind of service so who knows...
OP

Banjo 93

Sorceress Americas PC
I wouldn’t say it’s something I was thinking about charging for, but I still see it on offer on bnet. Ppl offering there forge for rush and basically take them up on the offer is more where my head was at, just to clarify.
I feel it's more of an Honor system and generally people I met in game so far are honest and friendly.

The runes are not that high anyway in late game. On expectation you only get
Lem
from this quest in Hell difficulty. You won't get any high runes for Enigma or Infinity, not even HOTO/CtA anyway. Plus most people asking for rush are just playing a new character. Most of them don't care about those mid runes. Rushing through
Baal
so they can open Cow Level etc is way more valuable than those runes.

Speaking of the scamming, a good gesture of the rushee is to run away from the forge once the soulstone is hit. That's the case I see when I was rushing others. I do the same as well.
Last bumped by Banjo 1 year ago.

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/rush-for-forge-question-t418174.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

No users watching this Trade

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation