Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   266 views

Description

Just a thought, but we should increase the number of posts needed to level up. Also, max level should be increased to 999 and milestone system should be implemented. With each new milestone the frame surrounding avatar could change color/shape, which in time could help to determine how active or how long traders are active on this site.

Similar system to steam, maybe not a must have, but a nice addition and would give some kind of accomplishment feeling :)
Description by Xeroeth

Can be used to make Runewords:

Just a thought, but we should increase the number of posts needed to level up. Also, max level should be increased to 999 and milestone system should be implemented. With each new milestone the frame surrounding avatar could change color/shape, which in time could help to determine how active or how long traders are active on this site.

Similar system to steam, maybe not a must have, but a nice addition and would give some kind of accomplishment feeling :)

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
yeah know what i thought would be cool to? maybe some other stats besides just trust. like quick responder, fast trader, polite, and stuff like that. limit to like two or three stats total, dont want it to be to complicate, but those could be other insentives to want to trade with someone.

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
I'm too busy dealing with the performance and other issues for frivolous things like this.

They were part of the original plan of the site but then Resurrected got released about 3 years earlier than expected.

Please guys, I've got my hands full enough as it is.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...