Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   2770 views

Description

Hello all,

Blizzard released some new accessibility information, and this section caught my attention:
Blizzard wrote:
Another
Key
piece of accessibility is
Key
bindings. Allowing players to set their station fully is critical. Our control scheme for controllers allows for heavy amounts of modification, and we support a long list of bindable actions for the mouse and keyboard. We provide twelve bindable keys and allow all actions/skills to be assigned in any way the player desires. To support this, we’ve even created new bindable neutral skills like interact, allowing for complete customization.
This reads as if “in any way the player desires” applies to both keyboard and controller bindings. Have they removed the restrictions on binding only certain skills to the left and right mouse buttons? Or am I reading too much into this?

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo2 ... o-everyone

Thanks,
Stratigery
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello all,

Blizzard released some new accessibility information, and this section caught my attention:
Blizzard wrote:
Another
Key
piece of accessibility is
Key
bindings. Allowing players to set their station fully is critical. Our control scheme for controllers allows for heavy amounts of modification, and we support a long list of bindable actions for the mouse and keyboard. We provide twelve bindable keys and allow all actions/skills to be assigned in any way the player desires. To support this, we’ve even created new bindable neutral skills like interact, allowing for complete customization.
This reads as if “in any way the player desires” applies to both keyboard and controller bindings. Have they removed the restrictions on binding only certain skills to the left and right mouse buttons? Or am I reading too much into this?

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo2 ... o-everyone

Thanks,
Stratigery

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
@gomeks I think this looks like good news for you and your keyboard on console :)

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
@gomeks I think this looks like good news for you and your keyboard on console :)
I hope so.

Tavron 132

Paladin Europe PC
If there is seriously an interact only action I'm going to be so happy!

"Seven Evils spawned of seven heads. Seven realms birthed from Death."
That would be really awesome, i know the controllers is the new thing, but i would rather play keyboard and mouse. It's just that is the way i played it the first time when it came out.

Amokk 11

Barbarian Xbox
On XSS, that would be great news indeed!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation