Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   183 views

Value of my LLD Short War Bow? 133ED/20 Max/20IAS/59AR/2os/Amp Damage on strike

No data yet

Description

This is currently on season 6 of softcore ladder, but we're hours away from season 7 so it's about to be softcore nonladder:

Short War Bow

Required Level: 24

5% chance to cast level 1
Amplify Damage
on Striking
+20% Increased Attack Speed
+133% Enhanced Damage
+20 to Maximum Damage
+59 to Attack Rating
Socketed (2)

My assumption is that it rolled Soldier's mod and Merciless mod in such a way that kept the level requirement to only 24-- but I'm not certain on that. Thanks for the help!

Can be used to make Runewords:

This is currently on season 6 of softcore ladder, but we're hours away from season 7 so it's about to be softcore nonladder:

Short War Bow

Required Level: 24

5% chance to cast level 1
Amplify Damage
on Striking
+20% Increased Attack Speed
+133% Enhanced Damage
+20 to Maximum Damage
+59 to Attack Rating
Socketed (2)

My assumption is that it rolled Soldier's mod and Merciless mod in such a way that kept the level requirement to only 24-- but I'm not certain on that. Thanks for the help!
Interesting mods but I am not sure if lld lvl24 is still a thing. For lvl30 people use ashwood to gain +3 to b&cb. It could te interesting to upgrade this bow.
I may ask jsp for more Insight if you want me to do so.

Relax and have fun!
mockingbirdreal wrote: 3 weeks ago
Interesting mods but I am not sure if lld lvl24 is still a thing. For lvl30 people use ashwood to gain +3 to b&cb. It could te interesting to upgrade this bow.
I may ask jsp for more Insight if you want me to do so.
Yeah that would be great! I don't use jsp so I'm kind of closed-off from asking for help valuing expensive items.

I've heard some other people bring up Ashwood bows, too. While this has the same base weapon speed as Ashwood bows, it also rolled the max IAS that it could while remaining below lvl req 30, and it takes less strength and dex than Ashwood bows do. But if that still means that Ashwood beats it out, there is the drawback that Ashwood bows are only for Amazons, and I'm thinking that if a non-bowazon wants to carry a bow, this might be a good solution for them. I assume there's something to it, because the offers I'm getting keep getting higher, up to 40
Jah
now.

Thank you again for your help!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...