Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   233 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This trade will expire 2 years ago
Other filters:

Description

I'm a level 78 sorc struggling to finish act 4 on hell. I.keep dying over and over. Unsure if it's my gear or I just suck. Maybe both. Could someone give me a hand completing act 4 or maybe act 5 as well?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm a level 78 sorc struggling to finish act 4 on hell. I.keep dying over and over. Unsure if it's my gear or I just suck. Maybe both. Could someone give me a hand completing act 4 or maybe act 5 as well?
Hi soso have it hard in the end of the game if they are alone. The immunities are for most parts unbreakable since you probably don't have the gear. That's why it's a multiplayer game. So that someone else would cover your weakness.
I'm playing on EU server but if you write me in the game I can switch and help. I will probably die sometimes because of delay but that happens :).
BTW i don't have some killer gear it's important to learn the mechanics of the game. D2 is relatively hard game and KNOWLEDGE IS POWER :).
Good luck on your adventures regardless :)
PSN Frankwjobin

If the timing lines up we can hop in a game together. Not gonna be a rush job but would be nice to break up my tedious farming runs.
what's your build and what are you struggling with?

as a sorceress you can tp around and easily bypass groups of monsters, but it gets very hectic when they can one shot you and your merc isn't there to protect you or doesn't survive long enough.

Happy to provide some help if you give us more details !

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/im-a-noob-t416927.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

No users watching this Trade

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation