Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
45 replies   3092 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This trade will expire 2 years ago
Other filters:

Description

Description by tomerva22

Can be used to make Runewords:

xSD wrote: 2 years ago
Correct. You basically block an entire range of IPs via windows
Fire Wall
so that you can restrict the matches you might hit.
Yeah so this method still works right? I heard you talking about germany and stuff and honestly had no idea what you were talking about xD

Currently taking a break from doing uber services. My old uber service thread: trade/uber-service-for-cheap-price-t331131.html.
FREE_LOOP wrote: 2 years ago
Tbh I'd likely hold off til something more official gets organized.

This smells funky.
Like what? Define something more official.
Didnt donate.(only have one soj" watched the stream for when the IP went public. found the game and got an soj. this is legit. Lucky even kills you dclone for you if you cant do it. he does payed first then will do others. the left over sojs are already funding the next walk and the peole that find the games for the paid players
nihilninja wrote: 2 years ago
FREE_LOOP wrote: 2 years ago
Tbh I'd likely hold off til something more official gets organized.

This smells funky.
Like what? Define something more official.
Didnt donate.(only have one soj" watched the stream for when the IP went public. found the game and got an soj. this is legit. Lucky even kills you dclone for you if you cant do it. he does payed first then will do others. the left over sojs are already funding the next walk and the peole that find the games for the paid players
The creator of this post used a video that is not theirs, don't think this is the same person.
no its not. i was just saying i participate in a previous walk lucky did
guys let me tell you how this works.
not only are the organizers pocketing the sojes, but they also have their friends and family search for the IP just like you do.
this "do not share the IP" only applies to you, and there is no way to know if you share the IP or not, so yeah, the potential for abuse is there, from both sides.

further, if you don't find the IP, tough luck. no clone for you.

but these are not the real issues. the fact that these walks are organized is the problem, and it's been like this since time immemorial. we could just spawn the clone the legit way, just sell sojes and pray, as it was supposed to be a luck based/random system, but leave it to the lads to figure out a ninja way of doing it.

if anyone is to blame it's blizz, these lads only follow the path of least resistance, and get 10 unid annis and 30 sojes for their time.
The Lucky video was an example, this isn't held by Lucky.

I did have a random question... after spawns, I assume the SOJs are removed from the vendor? Otherwise they could just be bought right back and infinite Dclones would ensue, haha.

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/diablo-clone-walk-14-11-sunday-19-30-gmt-2-t433159.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

No users watching this Trade

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation