Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   138 views

Description

I was wondering if this has any value, and considering if Blizzard ever fixed the bug with +min or +max dmg and +%ed on a jewel not working correctly, thank you!

Can be used to make Runewords:

I was wondering if this has any value, and considering if Blizzard ever fixed the bug with +min or +max dmg and +%ed on a jewel not working correctly, thank you!

atari 2219

Europe XLinux
If anyone is wondering about this bug, it is explained in more detail here:
post3267256.html#p3267256

Also that bug only happens in non-weapons.

Thank you! In this case, it looks like the 13% ed on this jewel would not work (at least it was a low roll...):

Case 9: You socket an item with a %ED +Min & +Max Jewel
Example: you have a
Diadem
with 30% faster run & walk and 3sox, you socket a +30%ed +10min +18max dmg jewel.
Bugged! The %ED doesn't have any effect at all, as it will not apply to either your overall min or max dmg (worst case scenario)!

Necrarch 1086 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Correct. However, if you manage to socket this in a weapon, you'll get all the boost.... but ED is too low to have value.

Too bad it's not level req below 30, could have had a big value for LLD I think.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash, my crafts and my many cheap
Annihilus
Selfuse /
Charsi
, no one is going to pay to socket it in a weapon, needs atleast 25+ ED or higher rolls on max dmg, the -req is sought after, min and max are aswell and so are the ED.

However they are used in erep zerkers and pbs combined with a
Lo
Rune its a temp that can be sold but its hard to sell it via a post unless someone is looking for a cheap temp and placeholder, from experience in BvB and
Smite
for 12years, this have no trade value but is a jewel that can be sold if someone ISO a temp.

PM if I win

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...