Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   114 views

Description

Device: PC
Browser: Chrome Version 94.0.4606.71

Steps to reproduce: Visit member/dy1ng/, the missing trade is trade/rare-ceremonial-javelin-t43452.html. Checked with my friend, it looks like he also misses trades that don't contain a 'fixed' item name, e.g. set items, unique items, etc.

Anything else to add:
On a side note, please add the ability to view all posts made by your own user. There could be situations where you leave a number of comments on a trade forum and close the corresponding tabs. If someone replies, you'll see a notification and will be able to navigate to the thread, that's good. But if no replies were given, and you didn't manually mark all those trades as 'favorite', you cannot find them at all, even though you are 'watching' them.

Here's a use case: yesterday, I left a lot of comments in different threads where people were selling
Skullder's Ire
. Finally, someone agreed to sell it for
Mal
. The deal was made. And when I wanted to find the trade and put the '+1' to the trader's rep. It was a challenging task. Good thing this was the thread in which I left one of the three latest comments. If that wasn't the case, I'd have to use my browser's history.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: PC
Browser: Chrome Version 94.0.4606.71

Steps to reproduce: Visit member/dy1ng/, the missing trade is trade/rare-ceremonial-javelin-t43452.html. Checked with my friend, it looks like he also misses trades that don't contain a 'fixed' item name, e.g. set items, unique items, etc.

Anything else to add:
On a side note, please add the ability to view all posts made by your own user. There could be situations where you leave a number of comments on a trade forum and close the corresponding tabs. If someone replies, you'll see a notification and will be able to navigate to the thread, that's good. But if no replies were given, and you didn't manually mark all those trades as 'favorite', you cannot find them at all, even though you are 'watching' them.

Here's a use case: yesterday, I left a lot of comments in different threads where people were selling
Skullder's Ire
. Finally, someone agreed to sell it for
Mal
. The deal was made. And when I wanted to find the trade and put the '+1' to the trader's rep. It was a challenging task. Good thing this was the thread in which I left one of the three latest comments. If that wasn't the case, I'd have to use my browser's history.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me.
Fixedby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Fixed your original bug about your non-item db trade not showing up in profile - you can see the ceremonial javelin now.

All my items are also available on Switch.

Teebling 6124Admin

Europe PC
dy1ng wrote: 2 years ago
Steps to reproduce: Visit member/dy1ng/, the missing trade is trade/rare-ceremonial-
Javelin
-t43452.html. Checked with my friend, it looks like he also misses trades that don't contain a 'fixed' item name, e.g. set items, unique items, etc.
Known bug, being fixed.
On a side note, please add the ability to view all posts made by your own user.
Yeah, coming next patch. You can use /search.php for the moment to search all your past posts (put your name in the author field). It's barebones UI but usable.
But if no replies were given, and you didn't manually mark all those trades as 'favorite', you cannot find them at all, even though you are 'watching' them.
Yes you can - go to Notifications > Watching Trades, it shows a list of all trades you are watching.
And when I wanted to find the trade and put the '+1' to the trader's rep. It was a challenging task.
That's because the notification for this event is currently broken and being fixed. Usually you get notified of a sale and the notification takes you straight to the topic.

OP
Glad to hear about all those upcoming improvements, thank you for the reply!
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Yes you can - go to Notifications > Watching Trades, it shows a list of all trades you are watching.
I missed that, thanks a lot!

All my items are also available on Switch.

Teebling 6124Admin

Europe PC
Fixed your original bug about your non-item db trade not showing up in profile - you can see the
Ceremonial Javelin
now.
This post was marked as the fix.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...