diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
0 replies   97 views

[suggestions] Utility filtering and sorting bases

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

Hello,

Maybe I missed it, but I'm under the impression that there is no way to sort paladin shields by smite damage, when looking at bases. I think it would be intuitive enough if it was available under the 1H damage sorting button.

A suggestion about filtering: the filters under the utility category should be made non-exclusive. For instance: right now we can indeed select several qualities - let's says Exceptional and Elite - but it always returns no result since of course no item in the game has both qualities. Same thing with the max number of sockets.

Some use cases:
If I want to make a 4 sockets weapon runeword and I'm ready to cube a bunch of bases, I may want to look at several different base types that include those with a max sockets value of 4, 5 and 6.
It would also be interesting to display both exceptional and elite armors when we're searching for the best base according to strength requirements.

Lastly I'll use this opportunity to say how beautiful this site is. It really is the most beautiful Diablo 2 themed website I know, by far. I hadn't given much thought about that at first, but one day it hit me, that not only is this site very useful but it's also superbly designed.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello,

Maybe I missed it, but I'm under the impression that there is no way to sort paladin shields by smite damage, when looking at bases. I think it would be intuitive enough if it was available under the 1H damage sorting button.

A suggestion about filtering: the filters under the utility category should be made non-exclusive. For instance: right now we can indeed select several qualities - let's says Exceptional and Elite - but it always returns no result since of course no item in the game has both qualities. Same thing with the max number of sockets.

Some use cases:
If I want to make a 4 sockets weapon runeword and I'm ready to cube a bunch of bases, I may want to look at several different base types that include those with a max sockets value of 4, 5 and 6.
It would also be interesting to display both exceptional and elite armors when we're searching for the best base according to strength requirements.

Lastly I'll use this opportunity to say how beautiful this site is. It really is the most beautiful Diablo 2 themed website I know, by far. I hadn't given much thought about that at first, but one day it hit me, that not only is this site very useful but it's also superbly designed.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...