Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   314 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This trade will expire 2 days from now
This is a Non-Ladder trade!
This is a Hardcore trade!
This is a PC trade!
Other filters:
NA

HCNL Giveaway

Description

Hardcore NL This is ONLY for Newer Players/ Members here if you have participated in any past official posted giveaway I have done, you are excluded from this one. This is intended for New Hardcore NL members here only. You are Welcome to post here if you haven't posted in one of my giveaways in the past. (This does not include free single item posts I have put here)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hardcore NL This is ONLY for Newer Players/ Members here if you have participated in any past official posted giveaway I have done, you are excluded from this one. This is intended for New Hardcore NL members here only. You are Welcome to post here if you haven't posted in one of my giveaways in the past. (This does not include free single item posts I have put here)

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.
I think we need more new players because it's crazy that no one has posted yet.

atari 1982

Europe XLinux
I'm not sure when Xanhast's last giveaway was but the following hc nl users have registered on diablo2.io this year: @4vada, @Auzrul, @Charl, @Glowhawk44, @Morph3y, @NCRX, @Skeletons, @Staffelchef, @Szkelecik and @Troizito. So if you haven't entered any of the previous giveaways, you should be able to get something nice from Xanhast for free here.

Edit: Since I was asked what this is about, Xanhast does giveaways from time to time, meaning he gives away valuable unique items or rune words for free. I'm not sure how he'll do it this time or what you can get, but I can say that I've gotten some really nice stuff from him in the past through these giveaways.

hi, i dont rly understand if i can be here =)

charl 13

Americas PC
Hey all, happy to join! Will follow this thread for details.
Stay safe,
C
I participated in Xan's birthday giveaway and it was extremely generous.
We definitely need more players to boost the community and economy :)
It is indeed very generous! I just got beautiful Infinity from Xanhast. Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate it.
Thanks @atari , but I already paticipated into Xan's birthday giveaway, which actually helped me A LOT on my early days of D2R!

Hopefully we can have more new players on this giveaway as well!

charl 13

Americas PC
Thank you Xanhast! Appreciate the giveaway!
Last bumped by Xanhast70 9 hours ago.

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/hcnl-giveaway-t1502043.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

7 users watching this Trade: atari, charl, Maldoror, scholles, Skeletons, Szkelecik, Xanhast70

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation