Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   455 views

45 To Life 1 To Javelin And Spear Skills (Amazon Only)

No data yet

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Yeah i know but this one is sensitive , wanted to hear opinions
Ber
or more on ladder

Relax and have fun!
Tnx I had 30
Ber
offer already its crazy
stefan_ivetic7 wrote: 1 year ago
Tnx I had 30
Ber
offer already its crazy
45 life is the highest +life that a skiller can get.
Everyone want such skiller if they are rich enough :)

You should wait several days more offers.

Relax and have fun!
I'm browsing trades it goes even to 50 bers , I never imagined that such prices exist :D

Necrarch 1086 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
The complexity then is to g over 40 of something, as it does not fit in your trading screen :D

You can add things like 1 Perfect Anni, 1 perfect Torch, or 3/20/20 small charms to get something fitting in the trading square.

You lucky and very soon very wealthy guy !

If you really play zon, for the price of 1 45 like you can have also a bunch of 44.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash, my crafts and my many cheap
Annihilus
Yeah , tnx for the info I was thinking about how to fit so much bers since space is limited :D I will ask for other charms of such
Yeah , tnx for the info I was thinking about how to fit so much bers since space is limited :D I will ask for other charms of such
If this is ladder ur not getting more then 28
Ber
, dont get over exited, 45sks only serves purpose on NL and that is there you will find demmand for them and premium value

I'm constantly on jsp since 2008 and is quite active in the fpk community in several discords, the going rate for theese are 2.8-3k (but extremly hard to sell for that price) on ladder and 6-7k on NL wich translates to 28-30
Ber
for Ladder and 85
Ber
on NL (keep in mind
Ber
is almost worth more on NL,
Jah
already is)

If you wan't the most out of it, hold on to it for 2 more months when people begin dumping there stuff and gearing full PvP toons to carry over to NL, if you wan't to sell it be prepared that it will take sometime to reach the limit ur searching for since as mentioned, most people buying this now are whales hoarding them for NL to make big profit on jsp and on Traderie people fake sell to friends to raise the price by taking advantage of people outside of jsp that do not understand that after 3weeks the ladder economy is dead due to bots and the majority who only plays the first 2weeks to make alot of fg by farming early ladder, so they can also sell them for over price and make quick "fg" by selling the runes for fg and big profit, a big tell on fake pricing early-mid ladder is if their region is Asia.

Most Asians that trade reguarly are also into the RWT aspect, selling both fg and
Ber
runes for real money on sites like G2G daily, this is why they fake sell high end items on ladder, hoping that someone who do not understand value and demmand will make a stupid decision and make them quick $$ , this is only for "Traderie" though.

PM if I win
Tnx for the info bro I am aware of those stuff we will se how it goes. Honestly I play this for fun so its not that important if I get 30 or 50 bers its almost the same to me I will have enough to set up multiple characters anyways
Tnx for the info bro I am aware of those stuff we will se how it goes. Honestly I play this for fun so its not that important if I get 30 or 50 bers its almost the same to me I will have enough to set up multiple characters anyways
Ber
1month into ladder is still decent if ur not into the other currency and just play for fun, but do not sell it for less then 28
Ber
, put a bin of 35 to spice it up because nobody will bin this time of he ladder, but it gives a higher chokepoint for lowballing! glws!

PM if I win

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...