Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   319 views

Description

https://d2charsifood.com/rings/rings/24525

So this ring is supposedly 2.86 on the Sigma Score on the site, but how does that translate to rune value? I tried comparing it to other rings on the auction page but not really getting it.

It looks like a 3.5 point ring to me, so I guess not worth much? Asking for a mate.
Description by LShiva

Can be used to make Runewords:

LShiva 106

Sorceress Europe PC
https://d2charsifood.com/rings/rings/24525

So this ring is supposedly 2.86 on the Sigma Score on the site, but how does that translate to rune value? I tried comparing it to other rings on the auction page but not really getting it.

It looks like a 3.5 point ring to me, so I guess not worth much? Asking for a mate.
Man. Ring market is getting really bizarre. I think the charsifood sigma approach is maybe susceptible to too many junk inputs.

I think you're spot-on with a 3.5-point assessment. I have a similar ring that's closer to a traditional 4-point, charsifood currently rates 2.68 sigma:
AllRes is likely weighted higher than single res, and LL is (in my view) overvalued right now, so perfect on that affix probably gave yours a big boost.

I'd normally say the entry point for dual leech is
Ist
. I've seen shocking offers lately, though. With near-perfect AllRes, you might fetch an
Ohm
?

[edit]
Please report back the sale value if you do trade. I'm worried I've been undervaluing the last few weeks. I personally feel like it would be gouging to take a
Lo
for that ring, but if someone has the runes to spare, take what you can get. gl

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

LShiva 106

Sorceress Europe PC
Yea it's not my ring :) asking for someone else.

Thanks for the info, I'm still trying to figure out what 4/5/6-point rare items are worth, it seems like a jungle out there :)
It's possible charsifood is disrupting the point system. I went through some of the auctions after replying yesterday, and there are multiple 4-points (even a couple 3-points) listed for
Jah
because they rate above 2 sigma on a specific use case.

A couple examples of insane pricing on 4-points from Traderie (these are accepted trades--completely shocked the 2nd one fetched
Ber
):
Here's a 5-point that went for
Lo
:
And a 3-point that went for multiple
Ber
:
Finally, pretty similar roll (point-wise using the conventional approach, not affix-wise) to your friend's ring, nearly 5
Ber
:
All regions, ladder and NL. So yeah. I have no idea what's going on. It's crazy.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
Hmm, sometimes things just go crazy.
I sold a perfect
M'avina's True Sight
for
Ohm
4 days ago.

I thought the guy wanted to troll me because I refused his
Pul
offer.
But he was really give an
Ohm
for an item that cost