Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   452 views

Description

Tried to search for it, but can't find it on a post here. Don't know if it is worth anything or not. If so, how much could I be expecting? If not, what should have rolled instead?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Tried to search for it, but can't find it on a post here. Don't know if it is worth anything or not. If so, how much could I be expecting? If not, what should have rolled instead?
bump :D
Bump :p
bump :O

Guest 0

Just to help you out, this one is probably going to be untradeable, but it doesn't mean it isn't useful.

The problem is that it doesn't have "enough" of any one thing to make it fully appealing.

The 29ED is the best stat for sure (the max for rares is 30%), but a Magic (blue) Jewel can have up to 40%, along with another mod to amplify the value (such as the much desired 40ed/15ias jewel).

This rare jewel is definitely boosted by those other stats, but again it's just not "enough". 7% FHR, 7 STR are nice, but a few small charms can get those stats if you truly need only a little more FHR or Strength. Even if the rare jewel had hit the max of 30% ED for rares, it would still not be as appealing as an extra 10% ED (plus another stat) that you can find on magic jewels.

Basically this is one of those items that's like a jack of all trades, good at many things, but not great at any one thing.

TL:DR - Only valuable to yourself if you can find a use for it. However, if you're willing to accept something small like a
Lem
, or
Pul
rune from someone who can't afford a "top" jewel, then you might find a buyer, but good luck either way.
Second what this dude said, except that if it had 7-9 dex instead of +2 max damage, it would also be worth something (no idea what). Historically, 7/30/9/9 jewels are highly sought after, although I don't know what they get tossed in.
Thanks for your response :) I did actually end up trading it for a
Pul
, so all good i guess :)
Happy New Year :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...