Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   242 views

Description

How can I turn on multiple filters at one time? It only allows me to turn one on.

Can be used to make Runewords:

How can I turn on multiple filters at one time? It only allows me to turn one on.
Request fulfilledby Jinsho2 years agoGo to post
Assuming you mean when searching for Trades.

Filters are automatically exclusive to each other. So you cannot search for 4 or 5 socketed weapons at the same time. But other than that, they work fine.
E.g. if we do a quick search for Balrog Blade, all (currently) 80 trades are shown by default, including the ones that were sold within the last 3 days.
image.png
Now, let's do another search but now we want to search for Ethereal 5 Socketed Balrog Blades being actively sold on Switch only. We need to go into Advanced Search for that.
image.png
And we find 0. All filters that we selected are working correctly.

Keep in mind that filters utilise tags set by the sellers themselves. If there is no Ethereal tag on the trade, the item might still be ethereal if the seller forgot to tag it.

Teebling 6235Admin

Europe PC
InferiorLine wrote: 2 years ago
Which filters, where? There are many on the site in a number of different locations all having different behaviour.

You need to be much more specific, including a screenshot.

OP
All of them
Assuming you mean when searching for Trades.

Filters are automatically exclusive to each other. So you cannot search for 4 or 5 socketed weapons at the same time. But other than that, they work fine.
E.g. if we do a quick search for
Balrog Blade
, all (currently) 80 trades are shown by default, including the ones that were sold within the last 3 days.
Now, let's do another search but now we want to search for Ethereal 5 Socketed Balrog Blades being actively sold on Switch only. We need to go into Advanced Search for that.
And we find 0. All filters that we selected are working correctly.

Keep in mind that filters utilise tags set by the sellers themselves. If there is no Ethereal tag on the trade, the item might still be ethereal if the seller forgot to tag it.
This post was marked as the best answer.
The thing that tripped me up for a while is that if you do not enter text, you will get nothing.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...