Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   702 views

Description

I tried looking for a search button on the forums, before posting this and I might have missed it, so apologies in advance if so.

It would be super beneficial to have a page on Mercs and what their auras are based on the difficulty you buy them from. I know most of us have played d2 religiously and we know that usually the best one is A2 nm for
Holy Freeze
(depending on the build ofc) but would still be beneficial to have it listed out somewhere.

If it is listed somewhere and I missed it, please let me know as well as I did try searching the DB first before coming here.

Thanks! love the site <3

Can be used to make Runewords:

Kylie 28

Paladin Americas PC
I tried looking for a search button on the forums, before posting this and I might have missed it, so apologies in advance if so.

It would be super beneficial to have a page on Mercs and what their auras are based on the difficulty you buy them from. I know most of us have played d2 religiously and we know that usually the best one is A2 nm for
Holy Freeze
(depending on the build ofc) but would still be beneficial to have it listed out somewhere.

If it is listed somewhere and I missed it, please let me know as well as I did try searching the DB first before coming here.

Thanks! love the site <3
Request fulfilledby Krythic2 years agoGo to post

BMAY 528

Assassin Americas PC
I agree this is needed!

I hope/presume it will come with one of the next updates to this site, along with information on all of the character classes :)

Teebling 5816Admin

Europe PC
Kylie wrote: 2 years ago
Hey Kylie, thanks for having a good root around, sorry you didn't find what you were looking for.

This is indeed a future section of the site, but still a ways off from being implemented fully as there's a lot of other stuff people want to see too :)

Perhaps in the meantime someone would like to write a well formatted forum guide on the subject, complete with tables and pictures etc?

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Hey Kylie, thanks for having a good root around, sorry you didn't find what you were looking for.

This is indeed a future section of the site, but still a ways off from being implemented fully as there's a lot of other stuff people want to see too :)

Perhaps in the meantime someone would like to write a well formatted forum guide on the subject, complete with tables and pictures etc?
I took care of it.
This post was marked as the best answer.
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Krythic wrote: 2 years ago
forums/diablo-2-mercenaries-t8765.html

There ya go.
Krythic to the rescue! Good job man.
I'm still editing it.
OP

Kylie 28

Paladin Americas PC
@Krythic @Teebling

Well there we go, thanks Krythic :D