1 reply   1919 views

Description

Device: PC
Browser: Firefox

Steps to reproduce: I made a sale for a
Trang-Oul's Claws
a day ago for an
Um
. This doesn't show up on the recent trades list at all. I see plenty of other peoples recent trades listed but not my own.

Anything else to add: Unsure if this is intentional, a bug, or whatever, but the only way I was able to find my sale was through my own profile page and checking the recent sales; which whallah, it magically appeared there but not in the public recent trades made. Does it not show you your own trades in the recent trades?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: PC
Browser: Firefox

Steps to reproduce: I made a sale for a
Trang-Oul's Claws
a day ago for an
Um
. This doesn't show up on the recent trades list at all. I see plenty of other peoples recent trades listed but not my own.

Anything else to add: Unsure if this is intentional, a bug, or whatever, but the only way I was able to find my sale was through my own profile page and checking the recent sales; which whallah, it magically appeared there but not in the public recent trades made. Does it not show you your own trades in the recent trades?
Fixedby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
There's a 5min cache/delay before it shows up in recent trades. It becomes price history data after 3 days. Check again in a bit and you'll see it if it wasn't buried already.

Teebling 6699Admin

Europe PC
There's a 5min cache/delay before it shows up in recent trades. It becomes price history data after 3 days. Check again in a bit and you'll see it if it wasn't buried already.
This post was marked as the fix.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...