Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
105 replies   6456 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This is a PC trade!
Other filters:

Uber Service - Hellfire Torch

Description

Hi there,

I am a trusted member of the community with over 50 runs so far, including many new and repeat customers. You provide the keys and I'll bring you your UNID torch!

As my fee for the run, I accept any of the following: I've helped many players who are doing this for the first time, so I'm happy to answer all of your questions or talk through the specifics. My service is fast and friendly. Please let me know if you're interested.
Add me: Hoost07#1211
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi there,

I am a trusted member of the community with over 50 runs so far, including many new and repeat customers. You provide the keys and I'll bring you your UNID torch!

As my fee for the run, I accept any of the following: I've helped many players who are doing this for the first time, so I'm happy to answer all of your questions or talk through the specifics. My service is fast and friendly. Please let me know if you're interested.
Add me: Hoost07#1211

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211
Free?
OP
I don't run for free. But I'm happy to negotiate a fair payment.

I've seen some people asking for
Ist
+ for the run. I'll simply ask for some extra keys or a mid rune or something.

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211

Kavo 97

whats the rune price?
OP
Pul
x2,
Um
, or
Mal

Key
price?
OP
Any 3 keys.

Sorry for being a noob. But what is the
Key
price? 3x
Key
each plus 3 any keys?
OP
johnmalloc wrote: 2 years ago
Key
price? 3x
Key
each plus 3 any keys?
No worries. Questions are welcomed.

In order to open the portals, you will need to provide me with 3 of each
Key
(Destruction, Hate, &
Terror
) that's required for Ubers.

Then for payment, you can give me any 3 additional keys. For example it could be a keyset (D,H,&T) or any combination (D,D,D) or (D,D,H) etc.

Does that make sense?

Hoost07 wrote: 2 years ago
johnmalloc wrote: 2 years ago
Key
price? 3x
Key
each plus 3 any keys?
No worries. Questions are welcomed.

In order to open the portals, you will need to provide me with 3 of each
Key
(Destruction, Hate, &
Terror
) that's required for Ubers.

Then for payment, you can give me any 3 additional keys. For example it could be a keyset (D,H,&T) or any combination (D,D,D) or (D,D,H) etc.

Does that make sense?
yeah, thanks for the response :)
will grind some keys and get back to you once I got all of then :)
OP
Sounds good. Also, I can take a combination payment and negotiate. For example, if you have
Pul
x1 and 2 keys, or
Um
+1
Key
. I could be flexible and figure something out. Just let me know what fits your budget.

Alright. Tyvm.
Thanks for the awesome Uber Service,
nice , and legitimate uber service
OP
Janarski wrote: 2 years ago
Thanks for the awesome Uber Service,
nice , and legitimate uber service
You're welcome. Thanks for the review!

Just added you for a uber service, will wait for your news
OP
I'll be able to hop on pretty soon.

I will do an
Um
for Uber Services. Eventually would like to do one solo, but dont have the gear right now and dont want to mess it up
3+3 lol
prise is 4 keys sets
3 to open portals and 1 for killing
Awesome, 10/10, thanks for the good service!
OP
azrael44 wrote: 2 years ago
I will do an
Um
for Uber Services. Eventually would like to do one solo, but dont have the gear right now and dont want to mess it up
Sure, feel free to add me on battle.net.

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/uber-service-t270866.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation