Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
56 replies   3498 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
Other filters:

Uber service for cheap price

Description

freeloop#31654

PROVIDING UBER SERVICES: (cheaper if you bought multiple runs at one time!): I will do the Uber run for u provided with your keys. After I'm done I'll give you the unidentified torch, looking for a small price in return.

price:
rune price:
Pul
for 1 run,
Um
for 2 runs,
Mal
for 4 runs. (note: like if u pay
Mal
you don't have to spend your 4 runs all at one time, I'll do the
next 4 runs that you ask for free)
Key
price: 1 d/h
Key
for 1 run, 1 d/h
Key
+ 1 tkey for 2 runs, 2 d/h
Key
+ 1 tkey for 4 runs (tkey can always be replaced by hkey or dkey)

My time schedule:
From now on I'm doing ubers only in the morning (my time), that is 8:00 pm to 12:00 am eastern standard time (EST), since the server traffic is the lightest in the morning hence the probability for the server to crash is the least. I have lost a total of 2 keyset now due to server crash while I was doing server for my customers, I simply cannot afford to lose another set. So most my uber runs will be done around that time period. If u add me when but I'm not available at the time, I will try to jump in game to take your keys and do uber for you at my earliest convenience then give you the torch at your earliest convenience. Sorry for any inconvenience if I can't do it during other time.
Description by FREE_LOOP

Can be used to make Runewords:

freeloop#31654

PROVIDING UBER SERVICES: (cheaper if you bought multiple runs at one time!): I will do the Uber run for u provided with your keys. After I'm done I'll give you the unidentified torch, looking for a small price in return.

price:
rune price:
Pul
for 1 run,
Um
for 2 runs,
Mal
for 4 runs. (note: like if u pay
Mal
you don't have to spend your 4 runs all at one time, I'll do the
next 4 runs that you ask for free)
Key
price: 1 d/h
Key
for 1 run, 1 d/h
Key
+ 1 tkey for 2 runs, 2 d/h
Key
+ 1 tkey for 4 runs (tkey can always be replaced by hkey or dkey)

My time schedule:
From now on I'm doing ubers only in the morning (my time), that is 8:00 pm to 12:00 am eastern standard time (EST), since the server traffic is the lightest in the morning hence the probability for the server to crash is the least. I have lost a total of 2 keyset now due to server crash while I was doing server for my customers, I simply cannot afford to lose another set. So most my uber runs will be done around that time period. If u add me when but I'm not available at the time, I will try to jump in game to take your keys and do uber for you at my earliest convenience then give you the torch at your earliest convenience. Sorry for any inconvenience if I can't do it during other time.

Currently taking a break from doing uber services. My old uber service thread: trade/uber-service-for-cheap-price-t331131.html.
OP
TAKING A BREAK NOTE

Edited on 12/5: Guys, sadly due to my coming up final exams, I will be taking a break from uber services. Due to some word restriction bugs that the web admin is curretnly working on, I cannot edit my original post, so I'll just post here. I prob will come back to doing it in a couple of weeks, or longer. Thank you for your understanding and support along the way. This thread will get bumped everytime I bump all my trades, so you can ignore the bump here.

FREE LOOP

Currently taking a break from doing uber services. My old uber service thread: trade/uber-service-for-cheap-price-t331131.html.
Interesting. Do u have any feedback here on forums?
I would like to try, but don’t have time today and also need 3 more keys. Tell me ur bnet so I’ll add you. After action I will leave a comment here.
OP
Pvpman88 wrote: 2 years ago
I would like to try, but don’t have time today and also need 3 more keys. Tell me ur bnet so I’ll add you. After action I will leave a comment here.
Sorry for the late reply I just woke up. No unfortunately I don't have any customers yet. I would much appreaciate it if you would leave a comment and I'm happy to work with you. My bnet is left on the top of the thread, you can also look up my bnet in my profile. Please add me for anything you'd like to discuss.

ive been farming for hours trying to get these last 2 keys to drop..bout to kms. when they finally do im gonna hit you up
OP
sure, really appreciate your guys' support

OP
Several people posted under this thread and several people added me also when this thread first came up, but most of them are still collecting keys and will only take the service after they have the whole
Key
set (hopefully). And I've got no reply at all ever since that day. Since I haven't had my first customer yet, and many might have doubt about the trustworthiness of this deal, I will do uber for the first person that come to me for only a
Fal
on only condition that he would leave any sort of comment below :)

I have keys and ready to go! DASBEAN#1820
OP
sure buddy. the
Fal
deal will go to the buddy above from the current situation.

OP
I have also updated the price info. check the top of this thread for the new price.

1 run = 1 torch?
OP
yep

Just to clarify: you are asking for payment to clear the runs, but the people must bring their own keysets to get the runs started?
OP
UmbreonMessiah wrote: 2 years ago
Just to clarify: you are asking for payment to clear the runs, but the people must bring their own keysets to get the runs started?
yes but you can see the payment is pretty small. it's only payment for my service to run it for you for those who right now lack the ability to run it themselves

FREE_LOOP wrote: 2 years ago
UmbreonMessiah wrote: 2 years ago
yes but you can see the payment is pretty small. it's only payment for my service to run it for you for those who right now lack the ability to run it themselves
Oh I agree! I just wanted to be sure.

mezz 46

Sorceress Americas PC
Got an ubers slaying from freeloop. Was quick and very cheap indeed, thank you!
Thanks @FREE_LOOP !!! Smooth transaction. Super polite and courteous. Did two runs, sadly ... both Barb Torches, womp womp!

Look forward to future runs. Thanks much!
OP
just done 3 runs in a row. @mezz thank you for your comment and patience for waiting me to finish my other ubers. And @DASBEAN what a nice customer!
Um
for 2 runs and tipped me two additional keys even when I don't ask him to. Really enjoyed working with you. Definitely looking forward to seeing both of you again! I'm just gonna rest a bit now, doing 3 runs in a row in the early morning is a bit exhausting. Will do other uber runs tonight, if they come up! Welcome anyone to contact me in advance for ubers tonight!

i added you on bnet, give a sign when you are up for some runs

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/uber-service-for-cheap-price-t331131.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

5 users watching this Trade: Dahvid123, EtNocturne, FREE_LOOP, Lim-Duel, lkwjason

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation