Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   1098 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This is a Non-Ladder trade!
This is a Switch trade!
Other filters:
NA

Description

Offering my services to obtain Uber Tristam portal items/organs (not keys, you provide those) and clear Uber Tristam. This is a free service offer, however, aside from the
Hellfire Torch
large charm (that’s for your taking obviously), I will expect to pick-up any other items: runes, charms, gems, etc.

Just like helping others and I really enjoy doing the Uber event. Will be using lv 92
Smite
/
Zeal
pally specifically geared for Ubers.

Switch only, non-ladder. Send me a message or reply to this post if you’d like my help.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Justin 138

Americas Switch
Offering my services to obtain Uber Tristam portal items/organs (not keys, you provide those) and clear Uber Tristam. This is a free service offer, however, aside from the
Hellfire Torch
large charm (that’s for your taking obviously), I will expect to pick-up any other items: runes, charms, gems, etc.

Just like helping others and I really enjoy doing the Uber event. Will be using lv 92
Smite
/
Zeal
pally specifically geared for Ubers.

Switch only, non-ladder. Send me a message or reply to this post if you’d like my help.

ALWAYS open to other offers if you feel I’m asking for too much or if you do not have exactly what I am looking for.
Free bump. Appreciate what your doing!
Wanting to make note to come back to if I complete a
Key
set. Struggling to even find any trades to gear my sorc enough to solo
Baal
on hell. <3
Hey man, I could some help with ubers. Got the organs and all but meph is kicking my ass. Mind lending a hand?

EST time zone
All my trades can be done on either PC or Switch. I'm limited to when I can log onto PC but I can do a Switch trade pretty quickly
OP

Justin 138

Americas Switch
Taromer67 wrote: 3 months ago
Hey man, I could some help with ubers. Got the organs and all but meph is kicking my ass. Mind lending a hand?
Yea, no problem. I love to help with Ubers. I believe that we are still friends on Switch. Just send me a message when you’d like to do the run and we can go from there. I’m available tomorrow anytime or whenever.

ALWAYS open to other offers if you feel I’m asking for too much or if you do not have exactly what I am looking for.
Last bumped by Justin 4 hours ago.

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/portal-to-uber-tristram-t1115374.html. Is this still available?

Prices & Demand for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Sales volume (last 18m, 3d cache):

Portal to Uber Tristram

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

3 users watching this Trade: Enchantress, jorjs6, Justin

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation