Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   145 views

Description

I recently just noticed but it appears I can't cast Valkryie while standing on the WSK2 or
Travincal
way points. By that I mean, I have just taken the WP and not moved from the spawn location at all. Doesn't matter how many times I try, my zon simply will not cast it. BO and BC will cast, just not valkryie. However, even taking one step off the WP and she can cast it. There shouldn't be a cast delay either since I haven't cast it yet at all.

I have tried a few other WPs and no issues. Just WSK2 and Trav right now appear to be the issue ones. I googled around and couldn't find anyone else asking about this.

This is on xbox, I haven't verified if I get the same issue on PC yet.

Anyone else experience this?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I recently just noticed but it appears I can't cast Valkryie while standing on the WSK2 or
Travincal
way points. By that I mean, I have just taken the WP and not moved from the spawn location at all. Doesn't matter how many times I try, my zon simply will not cast it. BO and BC will cast, just not valkryie. However, even taking one step off the WP and she can cast it. There shouldn't be a cast delay either since I haven't cast it yet at all.

I have tried a few other WPs and no issues. Just WSK2 and Trav right now appear to be the issue ones. I googled around and couldn't find anyone else asking about this.

This is on xbox, I haven't verified if I get the same issue on PC yet.

Anyone else experience this?

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Same here, on different locations. Instant casting don't work but if you move then it works.
I'm offline on PC.

Schnorki 3721Moderator

PC
Never seen that related to waypoints.

Have you tried simply moving your mouse though? There are things (interactables, non-castable areas, ..) that may interfere with actually executing certain skills.

WSK and trav would stand out in that context as those two tend to be a fair bit "tighter" than most others with regards to how quickly you hit non-castable areas in more than 1 direction, in turn making it more likely to fail if you pay no attention to where your mouse is pointed.
OP
I tested on PC, and had no issues casting Valkryie.
But 100% unable to on xbox. My guess is there is no mouse/reticle visible when playing, so you can't chose where to cast it. It only appears when you open your inventory or stash.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...