diablo2.io is supported by ads
2841 replies   371513 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nosgothy wrote: 1 year ago
Whenever I have time to play I usually do approximately 20
Travincal
runs per evening. Last night and the day before I got somewhat lucky on rune drops.
Congrats! What gear are you using for yourself and merc?

Can trade on PC and PlayStation.
After an extremely dry period, last week got
Lo
from a Pit run; Saturday
Ber
from CS; then tonight, about 40 minutes of very casual walks to CS, a
Vex
, an
Ohm
, and an
Andariel's Visage

Still never seen a Griffon's, and no
Jah
since Nov. '21, but hopefully soon.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
Still going strong!
Found a 15 ias 3 maek jewel and then a mara 30. Making up for all those unsuccesful hours spent last year :D
Found this out of a random chest

Ladder & No Ladder

Schnorki 3168Moderator

PC
I don't think that chest was random... :P
my best small charm was a 451 poison damage charm :D

Nate 533

Switch
Decided to work hell Andy into my cow routine, first run she drops a unique ring, I wasn’t too excited, rings are mostly manalds, nagels, dwarf stars… this one was a
Stone of Jordan
!!! Whoot whoot!

My first 2 were farmed from nightmare andy, one to make an anihilus (I’m offline), the second was for actual use, and now I can really bump up my casters!

After that I did my normal cow run (same game) and got me an
Ohm
!

That’s a good first run of the day, won’t top that one for a while!
40% mf
Tarnhelm
from random chest at cow level normal in D2 Classic :)

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service. No offer lower than
Lem
please.
Hi guys and girls.

Im playing offline as I like self-find challenge. Today was my time to hunt for SOJ as I need
Annihilus
offline. I now the best way to get it is NM Andy.

So I read some comments like "Ive never found SOJ playing throught the game in 20 years..."
Well "playing throught the game" and "farming for it" are two very different things.
I saw "human bot project" on YouTube by "Drunski125" He got 100 NM Andy rings by killing her 2205 times. So 1 ring in 22 Andy's. Whole project left Him with 3 SOJs.

Today Ive got 30 rings, dont know how many times I killed her. Around 500 times. The most stubborn ring showed up after 103 Andys. The fastest ones showed up one after another (2 Andy's, two rings). I dont use run couter. How do I know 103 number, well belive or not I just count it...
The showtime - 30 rings left me with two SOJs. Just in one day, offline. Lucky ? Yes but just because Ive got two of them. If that would be one - I would say - as it should be according to odds.

My set up was NM Andy, blizz sorc 400 - 460 MF, players5, perfect map - 7 teleports from WP to Andy (2,2,3). One run about 28 sec with picking up and checking random interesting items. Best thing Ive got along with 2 SOJs was Tals Amulet.
Muniek wrote: 1 year ago
Today Ive got 30 rings, dont know how many times I killed her. Around 500 times. The most stubborn ring showed up after 103 Andys. The fastest ones showed up one after another (2 Andy's, two rings). I dont use run couter. How do I know 103 number, well belive or not I just count it...
The showtime - 30 rings left me with two SOJs. Just in one day, offline. Lucky ? Yes but just because Ive got two of them. If that would be one - I would say - as it should be according to odds.
Congratulations, but I would say though that you got very lucky. Nightmare
Andariel
has always been extremely stubborn for me... just doesn't want to give up jewelry.
Spent all day doing nightmare Andy for an SOJ, finally got it right as I was getting too sleepy to continue playing. Decided to do
Baal
on hell as a victory lap, my
Baal
runs aren't too quick, orbwall sorc, low level, still wearing MF gear. The guy drops an
Eth
Reaper's Toll. SOJ to
Eth
Reaper's in the span of 10 minutes. Best RNG of my life in this game. I'm on BNET so it's all on players 1.
Took me over a year, but I finally got a
Cham
rune tonight doing Trav runs on my Hork Barb:

I somehow managed to find 2 Zods, 13 Jahs, 5 Bers, 14 Surs, and 5 Los before finally getting my first
Cham
! Wonder how long before I find another..

PS - Forgive the lack of CBF, have been experimenting with some new helms lately and haven't decided which one I want to
Cham
. Got P
Topaz
for now, but maybe I'll
Hel
it and pop this rune in :)

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Zero187 wrote: 1 year ago
Took me over a year, but I finally got a
Cham
rune tonight doing Trav runs on my Hork Barb:

I somehow managed to find 2 Zods, 13 Jahs, 5 Bers, 14 Surs, and 5 Los before finally getting my first
Cham
! Wonder how long before I find another..

PS - Forgive the lack of CBF, have been experimenting with some new helms lately and haven't decided which one I want to
Cham
. Got P
Topaz
for now, but maybe I'll
Hel
it and pop this rune in :)
fml
homojomo wrote: 1 year ago

fml
Have you tried a hork barb? Once you get
Find Item
up in the high 70%'s, there ain't goin back!! Almost never miss a corpse anymore

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
So, I have my fair share of lucky moments, and while I have a few that I could tell you about, none of them truly made me go on this thread and make a whole post about it. Well, until now, because of its strange context.

So! Playing with my Wind druid today, fav character, farming nothing specific on a solo game, until I kill
Baal
and find my first SoJ!
filename describe my reaction to it :D
filename describe my reaction to it :D
Was pretty pumped about it! Feels great! Don't have a use for it, so I decided to trade it for my first Grief! Not an awesome Grief, but a Grief is more than enough for me. (I always disregard using a Grief in most of my theory crafting builds, because it's an item that's, most of the time, out of my reach.) I was rocking a pretty Oath on an
Eth
Balrog Blade
on my Barb previously.

(spoiler is the Grief in question)
Spoiler
Not the greatest Grief, what rubbed me wrong was I traded for it instead of getting a Lo and making it myself, but whatev.
Not the greatest Grief, what rubbed me wrong was I traded for it instead of getting a Lo and making it myself, but whatev.
So, I decided to put it to the test! Load up Trav and see of it fairs against the council. Not too bad! It feels great and a better than my Oath! again, more than enough, but I guess that's what you need for a barb, eh?

A unique ring drops from one of the council. Interesting! Probably just a manal-
Sorry for the foul mouth, I can't help it :)
Sorry for the foul mouth, I can't help it :)
Thanks game, You just used all my luck for the year! :D

I'll hold onto it this time. Maybe I'll finally get to make a nice Doom for my Wind druid. :)

Your
Jah
4 my feet pics

Xbox : Pockt Opossm
Switch : 8280-1208-2530
Mainly on Xbox n Pc tho :)
Usually online around 18:00 - 23:30 EST (-5 UTC)
Insane, yesterday I was telling here my 2sojs in 1 day story but its not as cool as Yours :D
Found it offline. Would be worth any online ?

Necrarch 1599Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
5 to Blizz and 20 fcr, that's very possible. Not sure about the actual value as Death Fathom is the cold sorc BiS

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Must have
Cold Mastery

Relax and have fun!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation