Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
23 replies   4654 views

Description

Hi folks,

I've been playing D2R sporadically, but I've managed to get my hands on a couple of decent items for my sorc (Infinity, cta, charms, tals, 5/5 jewls, Fortitude, etc.). mostly all the usual setting, just lacking a griffons... Basically, i can farm everything at this stage which is a bit boring.

So at this stage i feel like i'm starting to miss the point to continue the journey through this game, but still want to play occasionally. Probably, as some others on this forum.

Anyways, i'm looking for a new target, which I've chosen to be to find the most valuable item in the game, as I'm not interested in other traditional challenges or PvP or moving to the hardcore. Like, I'm not a big fan of the grail challenge or making other expensive builds (and farming towards them build equipped properly). Feel comfortable with my sorc.

I realise that there are some very expensive uniques (like perfect griffon) and there some blue/yellow well rolled items, like the "legendary" JMOD, which cost a lot (10+ Bers), but still the question is - what is the MOST expensive item in the game right now?

I understand that prices are always subjective and thus fluctuate, particularly in case of a computer game (new metas, botting, some people leaving the game thus decreasing the demand, etc.) but still there should one, the one precious item ( a ring, ehm?) ? What that is?

Farming towards it may give me new inspiration, when doing another TZ run, and I'm too lazy to pick up every item in the game to double check its price...

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi folks,

I've been playing D2R sporadically, but I've managed to get my hands on a couple of decent items for my sorc (Infinity, cta, charms, tals, 5/5 jewls, Fortitude, etc.). mostly all the usual setting, just lacking a griffons... Basically, i can farm everything at this stage which is a bit boring.

So at this stage i feel like i'm starting to miss the point to continue the journey through this game, but still want to play occasionally. Probably, as some others on this forum.

Anyways, i'm looking for a new target, which I've chosen to be to find the most valuable item in the game, as I'm not interested in other traditional challenges or PvP or moving to the hardcore. Like, I'm not a big fan of the grail challenge or making other expensive builds (and farming towards them build equipped properly). Feel comfortable with my sorc.

I realise that there are some very expensive uniques (like perfect griffon) and there some blue/yellow well rolled items, like the "legendary" JMOD, which cost a lot (10+ Bers), but still the question is - what is the MOST expensive item in the game right now?

I understand that prices are always subjective and thus fluctuate, particularly in case of a computer game (new metas, botting, some people leaving the game thus decreasing the demand, etc.) but still there should one, the one precious item ( a ring, ehm?) ? What that is?

Farming towards it may give me new inspiration, when doing another TZ run, and I'm too lazy to pick up every item in the game to double check its price...
The most expensive item I have ever heard of was a rare druid
Coronet
+2 dru
+30 frw
+20 fcr
+31 Life
16 All res
2os

Bids were up to 450000 fg, which is about 2500
Ber
runes atm.
It has to be extremely niche rare items.
Rings,
Boots
, som gloves, weapons, jewels but essentially it is anything that can help a dueler hit breakpoints and give an advantage. There is a thropy room on jsp where you can get inspo. Dont think you even have to be a member to view. Anways thats my 2 cents :)
It's impossible to say which one is the "most expensive" item in the game, but the most expensive itemS tend to be godly rares (if we're talking about stuff you can actually find ingame) and the last remaining perm hacked / bugged items (if we're speaking in general).

Uniques / Runewords can't hold a candle to these, price-wise.

Nate 533

Switch
My bet would be a rare ethereal throwing weapon that has % chance to cast amp damage, + 300ed, fools mod, ias, knock back, and another useful mod (probably prevent monster heal). It would also have and extra 15 base ed because it was imbued by
Charsi
from a superior
Eth
throwing weapon.

I think these would be the most valuable because of how powerful they could be and because of how rare they are.

Unlike other items that cannot be gambled like pelts, barb helms, necro gear etc, you generally don’t want those things rolling ethereal. However for a throwing barb, nowadays you do want everything
Eth
. The max potential is from imbuing a superior
Eth
throwing weapon with
Charsi
at character level like 93+.

While theoretically possible, I’ve never seen one of could find records of one, but rare items of this nature straight up would need to be traded through a 3rd party system, you just could not fit enough runes in a trading window. I’d bet on the order of dozens of jahs. It would be so valuable you’d need to trade other high value items for them - forgot runes, you’d be trading for other lesser stuff from the trophy room!

Bass 76

Sorceress Europe Playstation
I don't understand people who made one character of high quality and stopped there having lost all sense in the game and say that they are bored.
To begin with, do
1 - tesladin with Hand of Justice+Dragon+Dual Dream
2 -
Frenzy
barb with Last Wish+Grief, Fortitude on 15 ed
Sacred Armor
Eth
upped to 600+ def Arrests Face with
Zod
, upped 200ed gore riders
2.1 - 20kk WW barbarian with BoTD on WarPike
3 - assasian with dual +6 traps each
Claws

or 3.1 -- MArtial Arts sinn with 45% damage reduce on
Crown
of age 2
Ber
+string + Infinity with dual chos or Chaos Fury Fortitude
4 - java with Enigma+Phoenix
4.1 - bowie with Faith - 95 ias 7 fpa multishotAmazOn
5 - full fire druid (with Phoenix perfect
Raven
Lore -25fire res Enigma Infinity)
5.1 - shape shifting machine to kill
6 - 50+ skill to
Revive
summonecro with Enigma Beast and Infinity
6.1 - bonemancer with Bramble and perfect DW
7 - a classic Enigma 125 fcr hammerdin
I made 1 build and calmed down I'm bored, I was bored to read your comment
and not so that you drag 1 Infinity across all the characters, but so that each character has its own individual equipment.... he 's bored
and don 't forget to give each measure by
Eth
Fortitude (800+def base)+
Andariel's Visage

when you have done all this, you will collect 7-8-9 top characters with fundamental builds in top things, then write a continuation of this post about how bored you were
I'm sorry, of course, but your post reads like a post from some beginner who collected one top character and thought that he grabbed God by the beard

PSN ID- BassPV77
Time zone - UTC+3:00
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !
Nate wrote: 1 year ago
My bet would be a rare ethereal throwing weapon that has % chance to cast amp damage, + 300ed, fools mod, ias, knock back, and another useful mod (probably prevent monster heal). It would also have and extra 15 base ed because it was imbued by
Charsi
from a superior
Eth
throwing weapon.
One was sold for 3000 USD

PS you can't imbue Superior item.

Relax and have fun!
Tesladin with HoJ and Dragon? Hmmm - max dmg - no (better Grief and Forti), mobility - no - no Eni. Why should I put Dragon and HoJ to my Tesla? Because it's more expensive? Don't understand....
Johny82PL wrote: 1 year ago
Tesladin with HoJ and Dragon? Hmmm - max dmg - no (better Grief and Forti), mobility - no - no Eni. Why should I put Dragon and HoJ to my Tesla? Because it's more expensive? Don't understand....
Because you just walk around and watch everything melt at your sight, and it is supercool
Said that, the elemental damage of the weapon given by the double aura makes up for the lack of phys damage
So max dmg yes, only thing you ll really miss is Enigma, but this is a build to take a nice walk around and kill everything by doing nothing, not to be able to do trav runs in 2.3 nanoseconds
It is a super fun build to chill out but capable of running ubers quickly enough and with 0 danger at all

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

Bass 76

yes , the video was made when the 2.4 a patch was being tested at the time of release in the end , the Blizzards cut down the
Holy Fire
a little , but it 's still good !
in my version, which I have now, everything is the same only, my merk wears Dream Dragon Doom

PSN ID- BassPV77
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !

Bass 76

Steccothal wrote: 1 year ago
Because you just walk around and watch everything melt at your sight, and it is supercool
Said that, the elemental damage of the weapon given by the double aura makes up for the lack of phys damage
So max dmg yes, only thing you ll really miss is Enigma, but this is a build to take a nice walk around and kill everything by doing nothing, not to be able to do trav runs in 2.3 nanoseconds
It is a super fun build to chill out but capable of running ubers quickly enough and with 0 danger at all
the skill
Charge
is enough , also you have 12k phys dmg by
Zeal

PSN ID- BassPV77
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !
But U cannot close this build, not enough points to max synergies. Insufficiency a little bit...
Bass wrote: 1 year ago
the skill
Charge
is enough
Demonolog with
Charge
... hmmm

Bass 76

But U cannot close this build, not enough points to max synergies. Insufficiency a little bit...
there is enough of everything there, even enough to make a 75% chance of a block

PSN ID- BassPV77
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !

there is enough of everything there, even enough to make a 75% chance of a block
without
Zeal
and
Sacrifice
maxed maybe...
How about Ubers with this build?

Bass 76

without
Zeal
and
Sacrifice
maxed maybe...
Zeal
and
Sacrifice
pumped to the if you want more damage you pump
Sacrifice
synergy to
Zeal
like movie ..... if you want 75% of the block you pump
Holy Shield
, my choice fell in favor of blocking

i dont try uber with this build but i think it real but hard, I don't want to say how it is, I haven't checked, good idea thank you.... tonight I will record a video with this paladin and if you are interested I will give you a link to watch

PSN ID- BassPV77
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !

without
Zeal
and
Sacrifice
maxed maybe...
You don t put anything into
Sacrifice
and it s not an issue since phys dmg is not prioritary.
Ubers are a walk in the park, 0 danger even without dracs

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
@Johny82PL

Tesladin deals half physical and half lightning with almost every monster in hell boasting a 20% phys resistance with quite a few in the 50% range. What does the damage of your tesladin does? It craters.

Auradin deals 50% fire and 50% light and everything that craters here is enemies' resists to elements.

Auradin with both fire and light at his disposal:
1) Needs no skillers (or has no use from them), your inventory can be empty for whatever you find.
2) No sunder is needed either because only rarely you get to meet an enemy that is both fire and lightning immune while unbreakable as well. (Dragon paladin will use a sunder.)
3) Up to p3 most enemies will drop dead before you even hit them in melee.
4) Elemental damage with
Conviction
on is on par with tesladin's damage output before phys resists. It is, however, easier to break enemies into negative resists than the impossible feat of removing phys res for tesladin.

The saving grace for tesladin is much better health and mana leeching and the possibility of using Enigma which Dragon paladin or auradin simply can't afford to do. If you are using Fortitude instead you are just lessening the negatives on tesladin without getting any boons in the exchange.

TL;DR Auradin and Dragon paladin excel at density clearing and areas like Moo Moo Farm. Tesladin can move with
Teleport
, if he so wishes, and deals more damage to 0% phys res enemies (Cows have 50%). All three, as any other paladin with a single point in
Smite
, can take down ubers with a gear swap to maximize crushing blow.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Bass 76

I think we can tie it, the topic is not about the paladin :) and about the fact that the Bro is bored

PSN ID- BassPV77
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !
Queegon wrote: 1 year ago
@Johny82PL

Tesladin deals half physical and half lightning with almost every monster in hell boasting a 20% phys resistance with quite a few in the 50% range. What does the damage of your tesladin does? It craters.

Auradin deals 50% fire and 50% light and everything that craters here is enemies' resists to elements.

Auradin with both fire and light at his disposal:
1) Needs no skillers (or has no use from them), your inventory can be empty for whatever you find.
2) No sunder is needed either because only rarely you get to meet an enemy that is both fire and lightning immune while unbreakable as well. (Dragon paladin will use a sunder.)
3) Up to p3 most enemies will drop dead before you even hit them in melee.
4) Elemental damage with
Conviction
on is on par with tesladin's damage output before phys resists. It is, however, easier to break enemies into negative resists than the impossible feat of removing phys res for tesladin.

The saving grace for tesladin is the possibility of using Enigma which Dragon paladin or auradin simply can't afford to do. If you are using Fortitude instead you are just lessening the negatives on tesladin without getting any boons in the exchange.

TL;DR Auradin and Dragon paladin excel at density clearing and areas like Moo Moo Farm. Tesladin can move with
Teleport
, if he so wishes, and deals more damage to 0% phys res enemies (Cows have 50%). All three, as any other paladin with a single point in
Smite
, can take down ubers with a gear swap to maximize crushing blow.
All three paladins to compare at various enemies: https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/bp0106gu#3
what about changing LoH for that kind of gloves?
https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/h40106ff

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...