diablo2.io is supported by ads
2738 replies   363021 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Scotiauk wrote: 1 year ago
Did I just become rich?

I rolled it from a Terrorized Trav Grand Charm.
Kind of.

Unless you end up selling it too cheap. ;)
I'm not ready to sell it cheaply. It's already up for trade - starting bid "multiple HRs" :)

Unless specifically stated, all Items listed for Trade are Non-Ladder Items.

Schnorki 3015Moderator

PC
Did I just become rich?

I rolled it from a Terrorized Trav Grand Charm.
Kind of.

I'm not ready to sell it cheaply. It's already up for trade - starting bid "multiple HRs" :)
Looking at the specifics...seems like a reasonable starting bid.
Good thing my fire sorc is only a month from being deleted anyways, otherwise I might have to start bidding... :D

Kind of.

Good thing my fire sorc is only a month from being deleted anyways, otherwise I might have to start bidding... :D
:) :) It's non-ladder though!

Unless specifically stated, all Items listed for Trade are Non-Ladder Items.
basicnecromancy wrote: 1 year ago
basicnecromancy wrote:1 year ago
basicnecromancy wrote: 1 year ago
In 3 days on Trav:
12 life 16 mana SC
20 life 15 mana SC
20 life 11 PRes SC
In addition, today from CS:

17 mana 7 mf SC.

Total in six days.
And last night in consecutive games in CS:
19 life 10 lr SC
Ber
rune

God, love CS...
+ an
Ohm
today...

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

:) :) It's non-ladder though!
For sure it's a nice roll, but in my opinion, it isn't so much worth like elemental, java, lightning, cold or warcries skiller.
There aren't so many players, that optimize their fire build and the price is always also based on demand.

But you should already get one or the other HR :)

Switch Friends Code: 6184-4783-6702
Bringing this thread back on topic.

I just IDed this beauty.

Shax 17

Europe PC
Finding two 35% AR in one ladder season?
found another griffons today :D
Just found my first
Ber
ever :D

If I'm not looking for something specific then just make an offer

Rik 121

Americas PC
I haven’t played d2 for nearly a decade before picking it up again in late November for this ladder season and this runeword roll kind of sums up the time I had. This is my first and possibly last, Last Wish. It rolled perfect, I just didn’t use an awesome base, it was a +8 phase. I’ve felt really lucky this season and just laughed when this showed up, I was mainly trying to make an ostentatious display of opulence in making this super expensive runeword that gets a lot of hate (though I did want it for my confused hybrid bastard barb and also, favorite character I’ve ever made). I’m not rich enough to justify the expenditure, however I lucked out and what seemed a likely major resource sink became a major gain with this roll. Prior to this season, I’d never even been able to make an Enigma. Also, I haven’t even done Ubers yet, but this sword might help a bit ;)
retracted

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service. No offer lower than
Lem
please.
@Rik
I'm happy for you and sad for the base chosen. I can already see the 390/70 buying you a whole roster of fully GG-geared chars.

That would be an item where the trade window is not large enough for the runes it would cost.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
Damn! For this expensive RW, a 15ED PB base is a must.

Relax and have fun!

Rik 121

Americas PC
Aww hell, you’re right. Idiot!!

Time to
Charsi
this turd…
Rik wrote: 1 year ago
I haven’t played d2 for nearly a decade before picking it up again in late November for this ladder season and this runeword roll kind of sums up the time I had. This is my first and possibly last, Last Wish. It rolled perfect, I just didn’t use an awesome base, it was a +8 phase. I’ve felt really lucky this season and just laughed when this showed up, I was mainly trying to make an ostentatious display of opulence in making this super expensive runeword that gets a lot of hate (though I did want it for my confused hybrid bastard barb and also, favorite character I’ve ever made). I’m not rich enough to justify the expenditure, however I lucked out and what seemed a likely major resource sink became a major gain with this roll. Prior to this season, I’d never even been able to make an Enigma. Also, I haven’t even done Ubers yet, but this sword might help a bit ;)
Grats on that roll! I've made 2 Last Wishes in perfect bases that rolled much worse (373/63 and 377/62), so at least you didn't have that happen. Still work great for my A5 merc though and have gotten a ton of use out of them over the months regardless.

As for my luck from today:
My 2nd
Ber
drop from
Baal
waves and my 5th
Ber
total. Not bad for a quick 30min of TZ'ed Worldstone!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Rik 121

Americas PC
Thanks! I’m really happy with it :)

Congrats on the
Ber
!
This week was something else for me.

I started leveling a barbarian last weekend because I wanted to run trav runs with a horker, and I had pretty good gear for a horker in my stash. While leveling I got my first ever
Stone of Jordan
from NM trav.
One evening during the week when I ran hell trav I was just about to stop for the day, but trav got terrorized so I decided to do some more runs, and like 5 runs in I got my first ever
Jah
drop.
And yesterday I ran some terrorized Forgotten Tower, came back to town and identified a jewel I had picked up during the run and it was a 15 AIS 40 ED which I just sold for 9
Ber

Some times rng is just on your side I guess xD
So it's my birthday today, and someone must have told the D2R devs because Trav is now dispensing Shakos as party hats. And you get a
Shako
, and you get a
Shako
Whenever I have time to play I usually do approximately 20
Travincal
runs per evening. Last night and the day before I got somewhat lucky on rune drops.

Can trade on PC and PlayStation.
I have never had a bowazon before and decided to have some fun now that i have finished my three mains, light soso, zealer and javazon.
Never had a Faith bow before and decided to roll a Faith and
Lo
and behold what i got :D

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation