2831 replies   370158 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Just found
Griffon's Eye
+ a
Ber
rune in my "last" 82 pindle runs !!! I know, I had to do 12082 pindle runs before those 2 drops, but hey.... still a pretty nice day at the office :)

BIN = Buy it now. First to hit BIN get the item, even if there are higher bids after !
Timezone : UTC+1
After 8 players split MF 10+ runs, i decided to go solo Chaos. 2nd run got a
Ber
Grats on the
Ber
to you both! On the last day of the festive buff (the +75% all resist one) I decided to push and finish Hell. Went from starting A3 to killing
Baal
. My first char on D2R to get ancients and hell
Baal
done, and solo at that.
During this I got my
Gheed's Fortune
in Durance level 1, and a decent one at 145/33/11. Then on Meph I got
Blade Of Ali Baba
(with +15 dex)!

Later that day while doing MF andy runs I got a
Mal
from a sarcophagus in Catacombs 2. Pretty good day that day.
I just got my javazon all the way through hell and on my very first cows run got a
Vex
. Pretty cool
I have had 1070 runs on
Travincal
on ladder and best drop was a damn
Lem
from the council. Found a
Mal
in a chest there (so that one doesn't count). Today a D-cloned spawned. This was the Anni given :D
Finally, after countless times crating
Blood Gloves
!

Relax and have fun!

Necrarch 1584Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Finally, after countless times crating
Blood Gloves
!
image.png
Wow, 2/20/10, great ! Hope you did not need life steal :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
I just set my personal record for the verified longest odds on a drop. It was either 1 in 12,137,923 or 1 in 14,938,982 depending on which monster dropped it. I had a 0 mf in NM A2 Level 2 sewers when a random
Skeleton
or
Skeleton Archer
dropped me a
Biggin's Bonnet
. I knew it was a rare drop for where I was so I checked it, but I didn't realize it was that rare. Wow, lucky me. Why couldn't I have just found a Gryff's in a TZ?

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Been a while since I've done any actual farming but good to know that once ya do..CS still delivers. :)
I would not really call it lucky but after researching the odds are astronomical. i ran
Chaos Sanctuary
hell 4 times today and got 3 of the Stone king Mauls from Diablo lol. I had also already gotten 2 of them. Of course the stuff I really need might as well be non-existant :-). ANy tips on leveling 87-99 its slow going...
This thread makes me both hopeful & sad.

Necrarch 1584Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Bigmikeyj1979 wrote: 1 year ago
I would not really call it lucky but after researching the odds are astronomical. i ran
Chaos Sanctuary
hell 4 times today and got 3 of the Stone king Mauls from Diablo lol. I had also already gotten 2 of them. Of course the stuff I really need might as well be non-existant :-). ANy tips on leveling 87-99 its slow going...
Use
Terror
zones. They have been made for that.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Rik 131

Americas PC
Horked a high rune from
Terror
zones two days in a row. Yesterday was a
Sur
from from a flying witch and then a
Cham
an hour ago from
The Cow King
. Which, it sounds bad, but a successful hork on
The Cow King
is about the most satisfying thing one can do in this game. I get that just hitting the
Ber
rune in between the
Sur
and
Cham
would have been more valuable but I’m very stoked. Funny enough, I’d just traded for my first
Cham
rune probably within an hour of my baba violating one out of some deep crevice of the king. Excited to experiment with cannot be frozen and Plague :)
Pretty pleased with this one, even though it isn't the best item. My first ever
Metalgrid
, and it's 1 AR + 1 def off perfect. Maybe the closest to perfect I've had on a drop that has 100+ points of variability.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

M1ck 329

Europe PC
Two
Chaos Sanctuary
runs in a row a unique amulet drops... Thought they would be the usual
Nokozan Relic
Amulet.

Much to my surprise two Mara's, one perfect as well :0
Neat. I just got a 26
Mara's Kaleidoscope
from
Chaos Sanctuary
I just got a
Sur
rune from
Mephisto
. My Merc left his life for this :P

Bytenex wrote: 1 year ago
I just got a
Sur
rune from
Mephisto
. My Merc left his life for this :P
I give you 50k gold for that
Sur
, so that you can resurrect your Merc :)

Switch Friends Code: 6184-4783-6702
So I started lvling my first Trapsin (really enjoying it), and it opened some kind of Pandora box filled with extreme amount of luck.

First I got a
Lo
rune from WSK on my way to beating Hell with my Assa. 'Nice' I thought, but things only got started. Filled my share stash with lots of
Perfect Gems
while lvled this character and started rerolling TZ GC and this what I got.
My first 40+ skiller and it's actually has nice trade value!
After it I just continued to lvl my Trapsin mostly in public games. Joined some 'cow' game, started blasting those moo-moo bastards into ashes and one of them dropped this little jewel.
I thought that was the end of my luck, but oh no. After everyone left this 'cow' game I went to CS, didn't want to search for the new game yet. And one of the
Oblivion Knight
kindly dropped me a
Ber
rune.

This is my luckiest week ever. Actually not even a week, all of these finds happened in just two days. I'm a bit terrified to enter the game, Blizz might ban me for being way too lucky. :D
Hey guys, back for another update. Finally got level 99 on my barb a few days ago and decided to switch my build up a bit, leaning more towards MF Berserker now (with 1 point in WW for super fast heals, given lifetap from merc is up). Decided to give it a try after letting Schnorki's Trav Barb thread brew in the back of my mind for a month or two (thank you again, Master Schnorki, and grats on your
Jah
).

Here's a demo + nice drop during last run of TZ'ed Trav (P3):

Check out last 30 seconds or so for items and build overview. Expensive, but definitely worth it with these kind of results, IMO. Getting 1-2 uniques each run on average. Really wish I could test this on P8 (without buying 5 more accounts)!!

(EDIT) Got TZ'ed Trav again and made a vid on P1 to show kill speed difference:

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...