2831 replies   370105 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
I beat this game
image.png
it's not perfect so... not yet xD

This was actually some time ago, but it was situationally my luckiest drop.

Full public
Baal
run, dropped from
Lister the Tormentor
. Everyone saw it drop, but I happened to be standing right on top of it and was quick enough to pick it up. My cursor was in the right place, my reflexes were on point that day, and my ping was better than at least half the players in the game because at some point in casual conversation, several in the party mentioned they were from outside the US.
It wasn't a very good roll, but it got me my first
Ber
via trade.

This is part of the reason why standing in a corner with
Ondal's Wisdom
during
Baal
runs has never felt right for me to do. If I wanted to be lazy and AFK, I wouldn't play the game.

I don't have much luck with solo running the same areas or joining split MF games, which is why I don't put much effort into that anymore. My best drops have come from just playing the damn game.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
I was almost completely outside today but I had to visit home for a short time, it was exactly when DClone walked. So I got a 16/20/6, not bad. In addition, my horker just got an SoJ. He managed to get a
Ber
, a Mara's 29, a BK ring and an SoJ in two weeks.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
Ok, I must keep playing

Relax and have fun!
Baal
Charm fresh reroll ^^
guys, i got far from lucky las night, but someone else struck gold. i asked a friend to help with ubers and got 2 unid torches, then created game to sell them for 4 ists each(the usual). so this guy joins my game, buys one torch, and it's a perfect 20/20 sorc torch :)))), that torch is worth more than all my end game gear combined(sorc), even if i would put all my runes together(not poor but not crazy rich) i would't be able to buy it. that is not all tho, he rejoins the game moments later and buys my second unid, it was also a sorc torch, something like 18-17(don't remember exactly but it was still high). i'm loosing my shit, i mean congrats are in order to the buyer, i also got what i wanted for the torches, but the empty feeling you get knowing that you had a 2020 in you inventory and you don't id it because you don't like the gamble.
R3venant wrote: 1 year ago
guys, i got far from lucky las night, but someone else struck gold. i asked a friend to help with ubers and got 2 unid torches, then created game to sell them for 4 ists each(the usual). so this guy joins my game, buys one torch, and it's a perfect 20/20 sorc torch :)))), that torch is worth more than all my end game gear combined(sorc), even if i would put all my runes together(not poor but not crazy rich) i would't be able to buy it. that is not all tho, he rejoins the game moments later and buys my second unid, it was also a sorc torch, something like 18-17(don't remember exactly but it was still high). i'm loosing my shit, i mean congrats are in order to the buyer, i also got what i wanted for the torches, but the empty feeling you get knowing that you had a 2020 in you inventory and you don't id it because you don't like the gamble.
Yup, that's why I ID every torch I run now.
That's also why I have a bunch of low torches I can't sell....but I did get a 2020zon :-D
FanciestCrab wrote: 1 year ago
That's also why I have a bunch of low torches I can't sell....but I did get a 2020zon :-D
from what i calculated you have 6 out of 726 chances to get a perfect roll on a torch(for all classes), for specific class it's 1 in 726. correct me if my math is off.

so my question is, if you id them, you still get enough good rolls to make a profit?

i used to gather about 15 sets of keys at a time before ladder and sold the torches unid, started with 3 ists and got to about 100 ists slowly, now it's way harder to buy keys i think since they are more expensive.
from what i calculated you have 6 out of 726 chances to get a perfect roll on a torch(for all classes), for specific class it's 1 in 726. correct me if my math is off.

so my question is, if you id them, you still get enough good rolls to make a profit?

i used to gather about 15 sets of keys at a time before ladder and sold the torches unid, started with 3 ists and got to about 100 ists slowly, now it's way harder to buy keys i think since they are more expensive.
1 over 121 (11*11) to get a perfect torch
1 over 847 (11*11*7) for specific class

Depending on how rich you are and the demand of torch.
If you are poor, better sell unid torch. You get some
Ist
to buy gear.
If you want perfect torch, better id them because the price of such torch is increasing in late ladder.

Relax and have fun!
FanciestCrab wrote: 1 year ago

Ya, it's all RNG so just keep at it.
Sorc and Ptorches of course go well, rolled a 19/20 storch that sold for
Ber
2020 Zon torch sold for 2
Jah
So those two alone made up for the bad rolls.
Got lucky making some runs while doing MF last night.

Lo rune
Lo rune

seras 35

Europe PC
Highest rune i ever found was
Sur
, multiple over the years in d2 & d2r.
Sur
was allways the limit.
And again yesterday ... i got a
Sur
. Followed by my very first
Jah
~5h later in trav. Followed by a
Jah
today from stony tomb's named mob.
All on Bnet Ladder.
This game & rng are just crazy sometimes. This was probably the luckiest i've ever gotten.

Usually not online / checking d2io between 11pm - 7am CET. ( 4pm - 0am CST )
seras wrote: 1 year ago
Highest rune i ever found was
Sur
, multiple over the years in d2 & d2r.
Sur
was allways the limit.
And again yesterday ... i got a
Sur
. Followed by my very first
Jah
~5h later in trav. Followed by a
Jah
today from stony tomb's named mob.
All on Bnet Ladder.
This game & rng are just crazy sometimes. This was probably the luckiest i've ever gotten.
You know what they say, when it rains it pours :)))))
i say keep farming ^^
random mob near countess in Hell dropped me a
Sur
rune

NL 93 Summon Necro, 89 Hammerdin, 89 Fohdin, 88 Light sorc, 86 Blizz Sorc, 84 Smiter, 60+
Enchant
sorc

Ladder Necro, 2x Sorc, Hammer,
Enchant
etc

UTC +10, from Sydney, Australia Wolfie83#6920 & Cyric#31733
in 2 weeks i found 3
Ber
, my best lucky time plaiyng d2r
now the time is finish.... ;)
Decided to hop on for a couple runs today and dropped my first ever found
Stone of Jordan

Then saw that dclone was going to walk and he dropped me this:

Deleted User 63530 0

today . need know you opinio about value. I found this first time ever...
aaabbbccc666 wrote: 1 year ago
today . need know you opinio about value. I found this first time ever...
since it's a 2/2 and judging from similar items that sold I think you could get a
Jah
rune or around that for it.

My first decent Amulet gamble off
Gheed
. I don't play Sorc much, but looks like a solid upgrade over my 26 maras.. What do you guys think? Worth a
Jah
or two? Not sure if I should sell or keep..

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

seras 35

Europe PC
Crafted me this today. Sadly a +mana roll instead of fcr, resi or dex. But i'm happy anyway.

Usually not online / checking d2io between 11pm - 7am CET. ( 4pm - 0am CST )

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation