Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3179 replies   458866 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 1718Moderator

Europe PC
Also, for the record, someone may actually be selling right now, but if they only have a few it won't affect the status right away. I don't know how many SoJs it takes to go from one status to another, but it should be at least 20-30 or thereabouts?

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
acmatuk wrote: 1 year ago
No, didn't see 6th msg. Didn't close d2 client, but, yeah, i think that it was full reconnect to bnet. The game was though the same that i created before dc.
Did you reconnect to that game?
Or create a new one with the same game name/password?
Or it was a private game, not created on lobby?
Think it was the same game, i just go to lobby menu and push join button. I know that i didn't type anything, just push the button. Theoretically I could push create button, not join, but it means, that my old game was destroyed in the period about 30 sec (i reconnected pretty fast).
Was there AS walk today? I saw for a moment 3/6

Europe PC
I think it was a troll report. Someone set it to 3/6, and almost immediately someone set to 1/6. I've heard no mentions of people getting annis either. There also looks to be very few new anni trades listed here today from a quick glance (none listed after that 3/6 was reported).

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
no walk I left a game open all night just in case it walked while i was sleeping. still 3/6
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
I think it was a troll report. Someone set it to 3/6, and almost immediately someone set to 1/6. I've heard no mentions of people getting annis either. There also looks to be very few new anni trades listed here today from a quick glance (none listed after that 3/6 was reported).
I 1/6'ed it... saw the 3/6 while i was doin a trade on asia & thought it weird i didnt notice any text come up, double checked and it was an infact someone trolling...
Also, for the record, someone may actually be selling right now, but if they only have a few it won't affect the status right away. I don't know how many SoJs it takes to go from one status to another, but it should be at least 20-30 or thereabouts?
is this right? for some reason I thought it only took 1 SoJ for each tier.

PSN SoCalRaver

This trade is on PlayStation, please Do Not post an offer unless you are also on PlayStation. After posting an offer please contact me on PSN.

PLAYSTATION ONLY
SoCalRaver wrote: 1 year ago
is this right? for some reason I thought it only took 1 SoJ for each tier.
If that were the case, we would be drowning in Annies (not that we aren't, but even more) :D
I believe it is the random number, somewhere between 75 and 125 SOJs sold.

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
SoJ amount required to spawn
Diablo Clone
:
- Between 75 to 125 online,
- And only 1 offline.
Any news about US?

Europe PC
There was an announcement on the D2R Clone Hunters Discord a short while ago;

Thanks to some donated SoJs and the help of a streamer named volkunus, FGnewb is going to push it the rest of the way tomorrow on NA (FGnewb is one of the admins on the discord, if you don't know).

The announced walk time is as follows:
7am for west coast USA
10am for east coast USA
4pm for EU
10pm for Beijing
11pm for Korea

Do note however that there is still a chance that someone else will surprise push it before that (if they want as few people as possible to get an anni). No way to know. But if it's still at 3/6 tomorrow it will happen at the above mentioned time. If someone else does it before that, there won't be an additional walk as FGnewb does not have enough SoJs if it's lower than 3/6.

Thanks to some donated SoJs and the help of a streamer named volkunus, FGnewb is going to push it the rest of the way tomorrow on NA (FGnewb is one of the admins on the discord, if you don't know).

7am for west coast USA
10am for east coast USA
4pm for EU
10pm for Beijing
11pm for Korea

Do note however that there is still a chance that someone else will surprise push it before that (if they want as few people as possible to get an anni). No way to know. But if it's still at 3/6 tomorrow it will happen at the above mentioned time. If someone else does it before that, there won't be an additional walk as FGnewb does not have enough SoJs if it's lower than 3/6.
This for NL SC?

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
basicnecromancy wrote: 1 year ago

7am for west coast USA
10am for east coast USA
4pm for EU
10pm for Beijing
11pm for Korea

This for NL SC?
That's right
Thanks!

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
on 14.08.22? @EU

at 4pm was a Ladder SC walk on NA

Europe PC
Reminder: SC NL walk on NA in 1 hour.

Last chance reminder: SC NL NA walk in 5 minutes.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Europe PC
They have started to sell now.

OP

Bisu 369

PC
5/6
Let's do this

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...