Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4194 replies   646974 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
n8mare wrote: 1 year ago
seems like another coming soon! 3/6 at the moment
4/6 again
5/6

second run started

ShadowHeart 1557Moderator

Europe PC
There's a planned HCL walk today (been planned since a while back I think), but it looks like the guys organizing that walk will also do 2 (!) SCL walks as well! They have almost enough SoJs for 2 SCL walks already, it looks like.

There are no announced times for any of the walks, but a streamer involved said he'd begin streaming 7pm EST today (that's 1am CEST). It's all in the chat in the D2R Clone Hunters Discord. Hoping to get official confirmation of walk times during the day.

(if you're in EU and hope to catch both (!) SCL walks, it looks like you will probably need to stay up all night or wake up in the middle of the night)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
There's a planned HCL walk today (been planned since a while back I think), but it looks like the guys organizing that walk will also do 2 (!) SCL walks as well! They have almost enough SoJs for 2 SCL walks already, it looks like.

There are no announced times for any of the walks, but a streamer involved said he'd begin streaming 7pm EST today (that's 1am CEST). It's all in the chat in the D2R Clone Hunters Discord. Hoping to get official confirmation of walk times during the day.

(if you're in EU and hope to catch both (!) SCL walks, it looks like you will probably need to stay up all night or wake up in the middle of the night)
That's gonna be a long night, but i don't mind :D
Good luck on your annis guys :)

Europe PC
New info from D2R Clone Hunters Discord;

The HCL walk will happen at 3 am UTC.
The first SCL walk will happen 1-2 hours before the HCL walk.
The second SCL walk will happen 1-2 hours after the HCL walk.
(no exact times have been given for the SCL walks)

The stream starts at 11pm UTC.

Streamer is Duanebs
https://www.twitch.tv/duanebs

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
DuaneBS is known for stringing out the event on stream, so I suggest getting a game ready ahead of time, idling in game, and doing literally anything else other than wait for him to sell the SOJs on stream.

Not to take away anything from DuaneBS because I'm definitely thankful for his efforts to coordinate these events, but if you're not already familiar with his stream and expect a bang-bang sell-and-walk event that happens on-time, it's anything but that.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL

Europe PC
Duanebs just updated on the D2R Clone Hunters discord that the first SCL walk should be 8-9 pm EST, which is like an hour earlier than previously indicated. I'll be sleeping anyway, but I'm sure someone will be watching and alert when it's approaching walk time.

FGnewb

:bluealert: 3 CLONE WALKS!:bluealert:

There will be THREE events today.
1 on HCL, and 2 on SCL!

We, along with @Duanebs and @EARTHisFLAT are funding the HCL walk. Duanebs's community is hosting the 2 SCL walks.

Duanebs's STREAM will begin at:
August 7, 2022 6:00 PM , in 3 hours

The HCL WALK will happen at:
Sunday, August 7, 2022 11:00pm Eastern ST

There will also be a SCL walk 1-2 hours before the HCL, and again 1-2 hours after.

The REGION will be AMERICAS for ALL 3 EVENTS

You can find a link to Duanebs's stream in
twitch-plugs

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
update: the SCL 1-2 hrs before and after are just estimates, he can't guarantee when he'll pop DClone.
Next SCL walk time is betwen 8-9pm(248/125 SOJs in stash) Next HCL Walk is scheduled for Sunday, August 7th @ 11:00 PM Eastern (125/125 SOJs in stash!) SCL WALK AFTER THAT!

HCL live stream started, HCL DClone @ 11pm Eastern

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
*** Getting ready to start SCL DClone Spawn ***

he just logged into SC L America

selling the Red SOJs

2/6

3/6

feel free to add me in bnet in case you need some help with dclone

spawning soon, about to sell the Blue SOJs

4/6

NightsAnonymous wrote: 1 year ago
he can't guarantee when he'll pop DClone
Got enough anni but can't tell when to sell?
He just want people to watch his stream by not giving a fixed time.

Relax and have fun!
first run happened

mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Got enough anni but can't tell when to sell?
He just want people to watch his stream by not giving a fixed time.
Was 20 min or less from when first announced, seemed reasonable to me.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
gone to bed (god another deep late night) - good luck with your annies!

Bisu 364

PC
The HC walk just happened. SC walk will happen afterwards. Region TBD.
his "best guesstimate is 1am" Eastern. currently helping kill HC DClone, all 3 walks are supposed to be Americas.

edit 1245am Eastern, in 3 minutes

4/6

One more at 2:00am EDT on SCL Americas. He's been very on point with the SOJ sales today.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation