Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3178 replies   458780 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3138Moderator

PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
What can happen actually is that it's Crispin who is bugged and his status stays at the late 5/6 status dating back before the last Walk.

I hate asking you that, Crispin, but usually the issue was fixed by quitting D2 + closing the Bnet client. If I make you miss a Walk that way I give you the Anni if I get one.

Or are we actually sure that the "true" status is really 5, and we are not waiting for nothing like idiots ?
He did say his pc wasn't even on for the earlier ones so that can't be it. Additionally, we're getting 5/6 reports from a few other folks as well (in the tracker).

As for the evidence stuff:
/time solves that.
What can happen actually is that it's Crispin who is bugged and his status stays at the late 5/6 status dating back before the last Walk.

I hate asking you that, Crispin, but usually the issue was fixed by quitting D2 + closing the Bnet client. If I make you miss a Walk that way I give you the Anni if I get one.

Or are we actually sure that the "true" status is really 5, and we are not waiting for nothing like idiots ?
no worries :)

I really don't know if 5 is correct or if I have a
Zombie
message from before.

my computer was off so the blizzard launcher was off. I assumed that it was correct because the launcher didn't run before. but you're right. it could be a server error.

I'm gonna restart. d2r + launcher and see what happens

edit: it seems that I indeed had a
Zombie
message. interesting. now my status is 4 as well

Necrarch 1566Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

He did say his pc wasn't even on for the earlier ones so that can't be it. Additionally, we're getting 5/6 reports from a few other folks as well (in the tracker).

/time solves that.
OK, if there are other reports then it's probably happening for good. Well, it's gonna be a late night I guess. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

/time solves that.
Nice, didn't know there was a time cmd but too bad it isn't date/long time that would be more credible imo.

I'd say its def possible there is a new bug what with the latest update.

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.
yes, but I now have a 4.

that is weird. if you get
Zombie
message from blizzard's server something is really messed up there O_O

Schnorki 3138Moderator

PC
Crispin wrote: 1 year ago

Zombie
message from before.

my computer was off so the blizzard launcher was off. I assumed that it was correct because the launcher didn't run before. but you're right. it could be a server error.

Zombie
That...is seriously weird.

Just to avoid confusion here:
Your PC (or at least D2:R) was off during the two earlier walks, right?

Very curious if you actually got a dated status with never having been connected before it.
Crispin wrote: 1 year ago

Zombie
message from before.

Zombie
That...is seriously weird.

Just to avoid confusion here:
Your PC (or at least D2:R) was off during the two earlier walks, right?

Very curious if you actually got a dated status with never having been connected before it.
yes, pc was off. I logged into discord and saw that the two walks were over already.

did it walk? it was at 4 for me and now back down to 1....
I was in a game waiting for dclone to appear but nowhere to be found.

Necrarch 1566Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Perhaps something weird like he connected his Bnet client was at 5/6, which took the info, and while he was logging in Walk passed through ?

The 4/6 now seems legit. Thanks Crispin for retrying anyway, I will also relaunch.( I see 1, but "normal error" as DClone already happened in my session)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
same here. curious.

it went back from 4 to 1 without a clone.

Perhaps something weird like he connected his Bnet client was at 5/6, which took the info, and while he was logging in Walk passed through ?

The 4/6 now seems legit. Thanks Crispin for retrying anyway, I will also relaunch.( I see 1, but "normal error" as DClone already happened in my session)
no problem :)

it just went back to 1. no clone. I was ingame all the time.

ShadowHeart 1717Moderator

Europe PC
Same here. In-game whole time, was 4, now 1. I checked in with
Corpsefire
, no clone.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Paolo 26

Europe PC
i'm 1/6...

Schnorki 3138Moderator

PC
Back to 1/6 as well. Thought I had just missed it in the one trade I dared do just now but..can't spot a clone anywhere across pug games either.

Seems all sorts of broken.
indeed

Necrarch 1566Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Just checked Eldritch. And it was Eldritch. Poor guy, had to kill him :D

Annihilus

Schnorki 3138Moderator

PC
Got a few folks confirming all over the place..from 4/6 to 1/6 without leaving the game and no clones anywhere.

Fascinating.
Just Blizzard being Blizzard.
There is a bug showing level restriction when you join your friend's game.
Actually, both must be in the same region.

Relax and have fun!

Necrarch 1566Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Yup, reported that in the patch 2.4.3 section. Easy to make a workaround, at least for PC users, but annoying for trades.

Annihilus
Started up D2R when I first saw a 4/6 notice on tracker. Been getting 4/6 for like 30 minutes, suddenly 1/6 comes back.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...