Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3145 replies   455362 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

US SC ladder at 5/6 about to pop.
It popped.

ShadowHeart 1557Moderator

Europe PC
Awh, was idling in the wrong realm it seems :P

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
If anyone needs help with Dclone ladder or non ladder SC or Ubers - happy to help. My smiter kicks all their asses ;D

Necrarch 1485Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 1 year ago
One thing I don't get is how on Earth so many non-ladder players haven't gotten a single
Annihilus
, despite the tens of "public" walks that happened after 2.4 hit. Did all of them start playing in the last few weeks or is everybody way too busy IRL to catch a walk? Yeah, that last part was sarcasm.
To answer that one, as a player and dad that started in September but play only a couple of hours a week, I was not yet in hell when first walks ran and thought I would not be ready + did not check the tracker.

When finally in, caught the last 3 to 5 walks before ladder and now there's none.

To sum up, for casual players you had to be there at the right time and if I had not started trading here would be without Anni as of now as well, was just lucky enough - and thanks to Teebling and contributors for this great site (got a 20/18/10 at my second attempt, kept it for me :))

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
pyropy wrote: 1 year ago
But this whole thing is about Softcore Non-Ladder.
pyropy wrote: 1 year ago
wrong chat bro
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
One thing I don't get is how on Earth so many non-ladder players haven't gotten a single
Annihilus
, despite the tens of "public" walks that happened after 2.4 hit. Did all of them start playing in the last few weeks or is everybody way too busy IRL to catch a walk? Yeah, that last part was sarcasm.
To answer that one, as a player and dad that started in September but play only a couple of hours a week, I was not yet in hell when first walks ran and thought I would not be ready + did not check the tracker.

When finally in, caught the last 3 to 5 walks before ladder and now there's none.
So let me get this straight, it took you 6 months (give or take) to get to Hell?

I mean... what? I also have plenty of IRL responsibilities and it took me like 2 days to get to hell (not sure how many hours per day I had played, but it surely wasn't more than 5-6).

This aside, you seem to have caught 3 to 5 walks, so that's 3 - 5 Annies, provided you didn't score any outside of your own games. My initial comment was targeted at the people, who haven't gotten a single one and keep complaining that there are no "public" non-ladder walks anymore (or at least close to none).

Necrarch 1485Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Indeed, but that's due to the way I play: I kill every single monster in one area before going to the next one and mark it done. Did the same 20 years ago. :)

My main is now a level 89 necro, followed by a 27 sin and a 20ish zon.

And I am not among the ones who complain - got what I wanted in the walks! - just meaning to say I feel lucky that I caught some at the right times, even if not that many, and understanding some could have missed them.

Just dont blame them too hard. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
can we get a new stickied Ladder thread and a new sticked Non Ladder thread?

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
Annihilus

So let me get this straight, it took you 6 months (give or take) to get to Hell?

I mean... what? I also have plenty of IRL responsibilities and it took me like 2 days to get to hell (not sure how many hours per day I had played, but it surely wasn't more than 5-6).

This aside, you seem to have caught 3 to 5 walks, so that's 3 - 5 Annies, provided you didn't score any outside of your own games. My initial comment was targeted at the people, who haven't gotten a single one and keep complaining that there are no "public" non-ladder walks anymore (or at least close to none).
Well that would be me. Lots of chars on hell, never online when 6/6 is reached, even though I subsctibed to the telegram bot.

Necrarch 1485Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Had only one while truly online myself, and just because was off from work that day. All others were in night time so had to leave PC on and killed the guy the next morning.

Annihilus
knightfall1985 wrote: 1 year ago

Well that would be me. Lots of chars on hell, never online when 6/6 is reached, even though I subscribed to the telegram bot.
Hello;

I was in the very same situation as you (check my previous entries in this thread). Once I had my char ready, the reset happened. Bye-bye nonladder walks

0. You cannot rely on the telegram bot 100%
1. I thought it was from 4 to 6 that you had to be careful, and the last 3 walks proved me wrong.
2. I lost the on the last EU nonladder, after literally counting 3 f******* weeks of no news
3. It seems that nonladder will not be planned until the next reset
4. What I did; Eu is my preferred one, but if not, America is the one that holds best my connection
a. When 3/6 it can happen any time. Left a game opened full screen, did NOT minimize the tab (2 games crashed because of this), low res, low brightness and 2 fans so my poor PC won´t melt (currently in BCN, check the weather there).
b. It spawned the only day I was in the office
c. On my way back home I was literally begging for the game not to have crashed.
d. And there it was

I am intending to make a video will all the resources available, but for now that is all what I can share.

Open the game, and forget about it.

"Life is too short for bad games"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ_27 ... yvr--V2E4g

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for d2r content and games you will want to play ;)
TheGamebrewery wrote: 1 year ago

Well that would be me. Lots of chars on hell, never online when 6/6 is reached, even though I subscribed to the telegram bot.
Hello;

I was in the very same situation as you (check my previous entries in this thread). Once I had my char ready, the reset happened. Bye-bye nonladder walks

1. I thought it was from 4 to 6 that you had to be careful, and the last 3 walks proved me wrong.
2. I lost the on the last EU nonladder, after literally counting 3 f******* weeks of no news
4. What I did; Eu is my preferred one, but if not, America is the one that holds best my connection
a. When 3/6 it can happen any time. Left a game opened full screen, did NOT minimize the tab (2 games crashed because of this), low res, low brightness and 2 fans so my poor PC won´t melt (currently in BCN, check the weather there).
c. On my way back home I was literally begging for the game not to have crashed.
d. And there it was

I am intending to make a video will all the resources available, but for now that is all what I can share.

Thank you, but at the current rate even a 3/6 game would be at 3/6 for about a hundred weeks. I can leave a game open every now and then, but not for a few days or longer...

Europe PC
Sure, it could remain at 3/6 for weeks, but it could also spawn at any second if it's at 3/6, like TheGamebrewery said.

In other words, if you don't want to miss out, you really have no other option than idling in a game pretty much 24/7. That's where DClone hunting is at right now on non-ladder. No tracker or service can help you with these stealthy walks, they happen so fast that unless you just happen to be in a game already you most likely won't make it in time. I have missed several by mere seconds because I was not in the correct region and took too long to switch.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
TheGamebrewery wrote: 1 year ago

Hello;

d. And there it was

Thank you, but at the current rate even a 3/6 game would be at 3/6 for about a hundred weeks. I can leave a game open every now and then, but not for a few days or longer...
Also following up on ShadowHeart's, I work from home most of the time. I only have the PC on, not the game. I have my phone next to me. I create a game when I see it goes to 4, immediately. I create a game and leave it idle only when I am out/overnight. During my free time, I did not have the PC on, letting it rest.

Again, this worked for me. But a certain level of commitment has to be made in order to get a nonplanned walk on time. For planned walks, Discord and this forum and Youtubers (mostly Asian walks) should be your point of reference.

"Life is too short for bad games"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ_27 ... yvr--V2E4g

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for d2r content and games you will want to play ;)
OP

Bisu 364

PC
EU NL 4/6, get in the game now!
OP

Bisu 364

PC
EU NL has been at 4/6 for over 20 minutes now, looks like it may become a camping trip again =)

Europe PC
Yeah, could be that someone is trying to trick everyone into thinking it will happen now/soon, and then wait a bit and trigger it later when most people have given up? Who knows...

OP

Bisu 364

PC
Yeah, hard to know, especially for NL these days.

Seeing it going from 2/6 to 4/6 earlier got me thinking it could be a relatively fast progression.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...