diablo2.io is supported by ads
115 replies   25983 views

Description

Description by Vorpal4

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
3750 runs in

BIN = Buy it now. First to hit BIN get the item, even if there are higher bids after !
Timezone : UTC+1
OP
4000 runs in

BIN = Buy it now. First to hit BIN get the item, even if there are higher bids after !
Vorpal4 wrote: 2 years ago
4000 runs in
You have a lot of patience. Every evening I read to my friend what progress you have made over the past day.
Death's Fathom
and
Nightwing's Veil
! Finally some decent drops!
OP
Moondew wrote: 2 years ago
4000 runs in
You have a lot of patience. Every evening I read to my friend what progress you have made over the past day.
Thank's :) That actually means a lot to me. But progress will slow down a lot in a week or two because of work, but I'll continue the run never the less.

OP
iamergo wrote: 2 years ago
Death's Fathom
and
Nightwing's Veil
! Finally some decent drops!
Yes, RNG is a cruel mistress :)

OP
4250 runs in
+ 1 lvl and + 29mf

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
4250 runs in
+ 1 lvl and + 29mf
Do you remember how far into 96 you were when you started? Would be an interesting bit of extra information, to see how many pindle runs it takes to move up at those levels. :)
OP
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
4250 runs in
+ 1 lvl and + 29mf
Do you remember how far into 96 you were when you started? Would be an interesting bit of extra information, to see how many pindle runs it takes to move up at those levels. :)
I went from 94 to 95. And when I started The Pindle run I was at 5,5 bars. A little over half way to 95. Can't remember how many millions though.

OP
4500 runs in

OP
4750 runs in

OP
5000 runs in

do U kill trash after Pindle, just only Pindle?
u are doing 250 runs a day? How long do you need for your runs?
5000 runs in
What is the ultimate goal - 10000? At the end of 5000 runs, do you still think that the Pindle is worth running to? Or are there more interesting locations from your experience?
OP
Pawel wrote: 2 years ago
do U kill trash after Pindle, just only Pindle?
Pindle and his mobs only

OP
crowoverhoe wrote: 2 years ago
u are doing 250 runs a day? How long do you need for your runs?
250-500 a day, around 30 sec per run give or take

Thx for the answer :)
OP
Moondew wrote: 2 years ago
5000 runs in
What is the ultimate goal - 10000? At the end of 5000 runs, do you still think that the Pindle is worth running to? Or are there more interesting locations from your experience?
No goal, and 10000 will definately be done. Yes, I still think he is worth it actually. I have farmed most bosses quite intensely, some places are more "fun" I guess but Pindle is effective. I can watch tv, Netflix etc. while farming him, and we all know men aren't supposed to multitask ! Also, you can use a ton of mf gear if you like, since he is so easy to take down. Plus he has almost full loot table except for a few items, which I already found, so yes, I kind a like Pindle :)

OP
5250 runs in

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation