Search for trades

Biggest fail drops

No data yet

Description

Can be used for Runewords

SuperIllu

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Europe PC
Diablo dropped an ethereal
Tiara
with +1 life. I wish I hadn't trashed it instantly :D
OP

Lapwaire14

Trust

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Sorceress Europe PC
@Asha
Well got my self a little treat, i bought an
Annihilus
unid. and it turns out very good, see for yourself :

HHTekill#2716

Asha

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC
Lapwaire14 wrote: 2 weeks ago
@Asha
Well got my self a little treat, i bought an
Annihilus
unid. and it turns out very good, see for yourself :
image.png
Nice little stony it is, indeed 🥂 congrats. If it was 20-15, not 15-20 - i would be tempted to buy it off ya.

grisuinthehouse

Trust

Europe PC
sonnytai331 wrote: 2 weeks ago
I swear sometimes I feel the game knows what you want and it works to deny you.

Like I used to leave
Tal
and
Thul
runes on the floor, but now I'm trying to craft a perfect Spirit, all runes will drop except
Tal
and
Thul
-_-
Maybe you wanna buy mine - have a look at the trade section.

Gris

post1873186.html#p1873186

sonnytai331

Trust

Paladin Americas PC
grisuinthehouse wrote: 2 weeks ago

Like I used to leave
Tal
and
Thul
runes on the floor, but now I'm trying to craft a perfect Spirit, all runes will drop except
Tal
and
Thul
-_-

Gris

Oh, I actually was just rolling one to resell because I have the base haha

sonnytai331

Trust

Paladin Americas PC
grisuinthehouse wrote: 2 weeks ago

Like I used to leave
Tal
and
Thul
Tal
and
Thul
-_-

Gris

Oh, I actually was just rolling one to resell because I have the base haha
OP

Lapwaire14

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC
@Aegis200
Look a my failed Jmod i just found
image.png

HHTekill#2716

sonnytai331

Trust

Paladin Americas PC
I helped my friend do Hell Hellforge, and I was telling him all about how he can get up to a
Gul
Rune.

I wish I had a screenshot, we got an
Io
Rune.

I was like “yeah pick it up I guess”
OP

Lapwaire14

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC
what can i say, i only drop good javazon gloves but ethereal...

HHTekill#2716

sonnytai331

Trust

Paladin Americas PC
I've found
Chance Guards
3 times...hoping for a 35%+

-_-

Nimrod985

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC
sounds like a fail drop to me
OP

Lapwaire14

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC
Nimrod985 wrote: 1 week ago
sounds like a fail drop to me
Well, at least you dropped one and ethereal...I never dropped it in 10 years ;) too bad for the 1 socket but hey, still works fine doesn't it?

HHTekill#2716

crocorinho

Trust

Necromancer PC
My first (and only)
War Traveler
: ethereal and minimum MF roll
Eth and Min MF Roll
Eth and Min MF Roll

dEz21271

Trust

Amazon Europe PC
Check this:

SuperIllu

Trust

Europe PC
Why did it have to be magic?
too much mf, clearly

Elzras

Trust

PC
image.png

LostAndNotFound

Trust

Americas PC
Was super existed to see a unique ammulet in the pits today. Ended up with this: Don't have a use for it and will be hard to sell with it having lowest possible rolls.

NitroFossa

Trust

Europe PC
However, there is 2 mf, not 1 mf. :-)

NitroFossa

Trust

Europe PC
Antiperfect
Griswold
's shield. What with my luck today.
Снимок экрана (77).png

NODRULE

Trust

Paladin Americas PC
+1
+1

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Advertisement

Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Polite notice

Adblockers are known to be responsible for several bugs here on diablo2.io: using one will degrade your experience.

Please fully pause or disable your adblocker for diablo2.io.

May I remind you that a one-time donation hides all ads forever:
Make a donation

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.