image.png
On pop seal
Perfect BOTD base, please dont try to get 5 sockets, it may not make it

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
@Aegis200
I can't cube it anyways it's superior ;)

HHTekill#2716
Daily High rune guy strikes again!! this time with a
Sur
. PeePee the golden horker (making about 300-400 daily runs, 30-50 s per run depending on Vilehand)

Edit: 20 runs later, he also found a -5/5 level up cold facet (sold for
Gul
)

Lo
Wisp Projector
@Aegis200
Funny that you got a
Sur
yesterday, cuz my holy cows gave one to me the day before that (First
Sur
, still
Jah
Zod
to go and I'd complete my rune holy grail😁)

HHTekill#2716
Not a "lucky found" but a lovely achievement :

HHTekill#2716
As I was farming
Nihlathak
yesterday, I got sandwiched between a group of extra fast, cursed Night Lords and a group of Infidels with
Fanaticism
aura right at the waypoint, and just barely got out. I took it as a sign to start a new game, but before doing that, I went to kill Pindle. This is what he dropped.

Due to a family emergency I won't be able to trade in the near future. If you were in the process of trading with me, I am really sorry for the inconvenience.

Schnorki 3150Moderator

PC
Me thinks you win..
MangoSalsa wrote: 2 years ago
As I was farming
Nihlathak
yesterday, I got sandwiched between a group of extra fast, cursed Night Lords and a group of Infidels with
Fanaticism
aura right at the waypoint, and just barely got out. I took it as a sign to start a new game, but before doing that, I went to kill Pindle. This is what he dropped.
JMOD baby (2).png
Wowza. Gratz!
As I was farming
Nihlathak
Fanaticism
JMOD baby (2).png
You are rich now congrats!!!! are you keeping it or selling it?

If tou sell it please consult before, dont get underballed

Lo
Wisp Projector
Think that's my luckiest; Perfect IAS, decent damage Grief.

Also I've been generally lucky with
Lo
runes, having found 4 already, compared to a single
Ohm
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
As I was farming
Nihlathak
Fanaticism
JMOD baby (2).png

To be perfectly frank, I'm still flabbergasted to have found this item in the first place. I mean, I just recently found out how valuable it is on the trade market, and I got into trading also just recently when I found this wonderful site.
I've been playing this game on and off since its original release. The number of cow/
Arcane Sanctuary
/Worldstone Keep runs I have done must be in the higher 4 digits, and the highest rune I ever found was a single
Ber
(also recently). I've seen a
Jah
drop once, but a teleporting Sorceress snatched it up and then left the game... :D
So, on the one hand, if things worked in my favor, I could get several of these runes for this shield, and probably make my first Enigma and Infinity. On the other hand, I could keep the shield, grind for months to make these runewords (plus find or trade for the Lightning facets), and then make my Javazon even more beastly.

I am starting to lean towards selling it, as I am writing this.

If you don't mind, I am curious what a much more experienced player like you would suggest I do, and what you think a reasonable asking price would be?

Due to a family emergency I won't be able to trade in the near future. If you were in the process of trading with me, I am really sorry for the inconvenience.
I'm just gonna leave this here.

Non-ladder PC and Playstation cross-platform trades. Leave a comment before adding me!
PSN ID: dragee1984
BNet: dragee#2133
Found this on my 3rd or 4th solo cow run last night with my javazon. 26% mf.
dragee wrote: 2 years ago
PXL_20220108_084122762.jpg
I'm just gonna leave this here.
Jeeeeez…. I’ve found 19 hate/Destruction keys and only 2
Terror
keys in the past few weeks….
As I was farming
Nihlathak
Fanaticism
JMOD baby (2).png

To be perfectly frank, I'm still flabbergasted to have found this item in the first place. I mean, I just recently found out how valuable it is on the trade market, and I got into trading also just recently when I found this wonderful site.
I've been playing this game on and off since its original release. The number of cow/
Arcane Sanctuary
/Worldstone Keep runs I have done must be in the higher 4 digits, and the highest rune I ever found was a single
Ber
Jah
drop once, but a teleporting Sorceress snatched it up and then left the game... :D
So, on the one hand, if things worked in my favor, I could get several of these runes for this shield, and probably make my first Enigma and Infinity. On the other hand, I could keep the shield, grind for months to make these runewords (plus find or trade for the Lightning facets), and then make my Javazon even more beastly.

If you don't mind, I am curious what a much more experienced player like you would suggest I do, and what you think a reasonable asking price would be?
The think of pvp items such as this one is that they will hold value better than even HRs. A reasonable asking price for the JMOD oscillates between 6-10
Ber
runes, enough to gear up all your chars.

The issue is, finding such individuals is tough, but the good news is, that the JMOD will not depreciate as fast as the HRs, as we are already in the lategame.

Lo
Wisp Projector

Arcane Sanctuary
Ber
Jah

The think of pvp items such as this one is that they will hold value better than even HRs. A reasonable asking price for the JMOD oscillates between 6-10
Ber

The issue is, finding such individuals is tough, but the good news is, that the JMOD will not depreciate as fast as the HRs, as we are already in the lategame.
I see. Thank you so much for the helpful Insight, I really appriciate it! I will only be able to play on Monday in the evening, so I can sleep on this. :)

(And sorry OP, didn't mean to hijack your thread.)

Good hunting to you all!

Arcane Sanctuary
Ber
Jah

Ber

I see. Thank you so much for the helpful Insight, I really appriciate it! I will only be able to play on Monday in the evening, so I can sleep on this. :)

(And sorry OP, didn't mean to hijack your thread.)

Good hunting to you all!
A JMOD is one of the most sought after and rare items in the game. This thread is perfect for it.

Lo
Wisp Projector
As I was farming
Nihlathak
Fanaticism
JMOD baby (2).png

Arcane Sanctuary
Ber
Jah

I feel like something like this would actually ruin the game for you (maybe it's a good thing given what a time sink this is). If you can afford anything in the game now, what's the point of continue playing?

Honestly even I already play a lot less now since I have 2 chars that are mostly geared and I don't have a desire to start a new char. Maybe that will change with ladder and the new runewords.
got the worst possible roll in this Grief for poison res reduction, can't complain about the others

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...