Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
38 replies   1530 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This trade will expire 2 years ago
Other filters:

Description

Hey everyone!!

Having issues finding or joining games to play? Need a rush? Need a group to level? Or just to have a good time? MF runs? Cows? You name it!

A discord has been created to help battle these needs! We are currently 125+ strong and we have been around less then a week! We have some that stream, some that are veterans of D2 or people who just played the game for the first time!

If this sounds perfect for you, let me know! And I'll hook you up with an invite! (As posting here I'm not sure is against rules or the fact that invites expire)
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey everyone!!

Having issues finding or joining games to play? Need a rush? Need a group to level? Or just to have a good time? MF runs? Cows? You name it!

A discord has been created to help battle these needs! We are currently 125+ strong and we have been around less then a week! We have some that stream, some that are veterans of D2 or people who just played the game for the first time!

If this sounds perfect for you, let me know! And I'll hook you up with an invite! (As posting here I'm not sure is against rules or the fact that invites expire)
Yes I would love to join this discord as I am a
Frozen Orb
sorc trying to do the
Flayer Jungle
in hell and everything is immune and it is impossible to join a game! My discord is PoorlyOne#3261

Jacob 0

Thesoulreaper09#3361

Can't find anyone on switch to play with. Making the game really tedious. Playing as a paladin and can't beat
Baal
I would love to join!

Discord:
ThunderKiss361#8890
OP
I have added you all as friends on discord

seras 54

Europe PC
Not a switch player, but the thread is awesome! Hope you guys/girls find a lot of common players.

Usually not online / checking d2io between 11pm - 7am CET. ( 4pm - 0am CST )
Trauma#4356 Add me up!!!
OP
Added!! And to make things easier on some people, here is my discord if you just wanna go ahead and add me!!! We are at 140+ members! Zappy#9458
OP
/bump
Kleebomber wrote: 2 years ago
Hey everyone!!

HelloĀ”, im a old D2 player and now im playing on switch, i have played more than 200 hours in 12 days :D, my hype was over 1000, now i have a decent sorc with chaco, soj,
Arachnid Mesh
and other cool stuff, i can help you, and give some free good stuff for your character, now farming
Baal
, diablo and mefi in hell, if you need help i will be glad.

My name in discor is:

MiYiTaN#5537

Can you add me to the discord server?, or send me a private message for play together.

Thank youĀ”Ā”Ā”Ā”

I only accept public offers in trade post . Don't PM me with offers please. Thank you.

I play both PC and Nintendo Switch.
And my nintendo user is:

SW-1393-1126-4723

I only accept public offers in trade post . Don't PM me with offers please. Thank you.

Do you guys need more people? Have a sorc that could rush anyone,
Baal
runs, and clear any content
Please add me. I play a static sorc. Still in normal.

Wolfgolem#2884
I'd like an invite too. Playing on both switch and PC for now, but would love to team up more on Switch.
Wolfgolem wrote: 2 years ago
Please add me. I play a static sorc. Still in normal.

Wolfgolem#2884
Hi Wolfgolem

I can help you, you can add me on discord or switch code:

my nintendo user is:
SW-1393-1126-4723

My name in discord is:
MiYiTaN#5537

OP
Everyone should have sent an add on discord, if not, just add me on discord and I'll get you in!

And Karen, we always need people like that and few of us just help people get to where they wanna be and help them enjoy the game.
Switch player here šŸ˜ƒšŸ‘

Just finished normal with trapsin, looking forward to some runs together.
37 year old from Germany
Hi i would like to join DIscord Switch Help

Im Switch player, my discord name is 4lbl3d1#5010

Sorry for my english i'm French ^^

Thank You

I need Help to kill Diablo in Nightmare
Hello ! Lvl 55 necro, looking for players on switch. Add me : Caesarus
looking forward !
OP
CaesarusBonus wrote: 2 years ago
Hello ! Lvl 55 necro, looking for players on switch. Add me : Caesarus
looking forward !
What's your discord dude? Or just go ahead and add mine

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/nintendo-switch-players-unite-t88613.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

No users watching this Trade

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation