BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
@y2kid @Hoost07 @xSD Do you guys happen to have a spare 5os
Phase Blade
a
Lo
or have some friends who can assist?
Sorry, I can't contribute a
Lo
to the project and it seems like you got everything else. But I really love this community and I'm glad to be a part of it.

To the OP @Bryght, Don't quit. Don't give up. In the true nature of Diablo, we all probably have a story to tell. Mine is trying to drop trade my Annilius and getting scammed (that was like 20 years ago and I'm still upset about it XD ) or trading a +34 life PComb for an Eschutas in the first week after D2R launched. You can and will bounce back if you keep your head up. It's a good lesson to learn to always remember to click slowly. I've accidentally tossed my gloves on the Ground like 3-4 times. Luckily I've always been able to grab them or had nice people that returned them to me.

Also, the guy that grabbed your Grief that was clearly dropped in error — I sincerely hope that RNGesus gives you terrible rolls forever. Amen.

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Hoost07 wrote: 2 years ago
Sorry, I can't contribute a
Lo
to the project and it seems like you got everything else. But I really love this community and I'm glad to be a part of it.
Well we are also accepting
Gul
's,
Vex
's or
Ohm
's to get there. might require too many
Ist
's though lol

Donating the
Lo
for the cause
Dang! What a great thread and great contributions!
That will be the Grief of friendship. It already has 400 damage on our hearts. You guys are amazing.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector

Sorceress Americas PC
@Bryght
Community Grief complete! Thank you to the donators @Illdaren @Chronicle and MVP @Truscone.

Note: We have a 31 Grief we created for you here and another member @PrincipalOShagH has generously offered up his 37 IAS Grief if the IAS is more important for your build. :D

DasMfer wrote: 2 years ago
Donating
Vex
to the cause
You can come get your
Vex
back :D.

Thank you very much @Truscone for helping complete the Grief. Just made it, unforunately the IAS is a bit low , but 384 dmg. Added OP on Bnet, just waiting for him to return. Im off to bed soon but ill be back on early tomorrow.
image.png
Donating
Vex
to the cause
You can come get your
Vex
Hopefully he didn't already rage quit. I think he'll be happy when he decides to log back in. Keep us updated with the results. Everyone who helped do this, you're mountains. Thank you for helping the community.
@Bryght

Come back, bro! We have a surprise for you!
Thank you very much @Truscone for helping complete the Grief. Just made it, unforunately the IAS is a bit low , but 384 dmg. Added OP on Bnet, just waiting for him to return. Im off to bed soon but ill be back on early tomorrow.
image.png
Donating
Vex
to the cause
You can come get your
Vex
How does it feel to hold a Grief?

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211
this is an awesome thread

Add Viiolatez#1113 for quick responses

Sorceress Americas PC
Hoost07 wrote: 2 years ago
How does it feel to hold a Grief?

This is great news!
I know how it feels when you lose something valuable.
Good luck OP

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
I really hope this dude sees this. I was just planning to donate to this, but saw it’s already completed. I really felt this dudes pain reading his post and fours weeks of grinding down the drain is an awful feeling. Faith in humanity restored though. And to everyone who did pitch in and help you guys are awesome!

AGKS 17

Paladin PC
you guys are just so great that this community is really getting to be the best for D2R.

In Search Of The Total Peace Of Mind
saving private @Bryght
I am using my first Grief I wrote myself either. I even named it with
Anya
quest. I felt terrible while reading your post and so relieved when saw what these guys did. Amazing. I'm so happy for you
Just saw this project. What a great idea! Respect to everybody who contributed to this! Lets just hope Bryght himself sees this in time. Do you have other means of contacting him, apart from this Forum? He is probably going to take a few days off of Diablo, but chances are good that he will come back and check in here
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
We know its legit because he shared multiple screenshots (which the mods had to remove so that the accused remains anonymous).
If you know it's legit why should the accused remain anonymous? F*** people like that.
tatarjj wrote: 2 years ago
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
We know its legit because he shared multiple screenshots (which the mods had to remove so that the accused remains anonymous).
If you know it's legit why should the accused remain anonymous? F*** people like that.
I agree with you. But the last thing we need is to encourage a community-wide harassment effort. That kind of behavior leads to really toxic fandoms.

Even though I wasn't able to contribute in this amazing project, I would like to be able to help a bit as well. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't IAS kinda important for a Zerker and rather meh for a smiter? If so, I could put forth my 37 IAS Grief (with admittedly poor +dmg roll, don't really know the correct number) if OP wishes so. If I'm completely off here and out doesn't matter either way, I'll see myself out.

For trades: PrincipalO#2775
For DClone/Ubers: ForrestGrump#2731

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation