I farmed 2 fucking week for this shit looking enigma

No data yet

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used for Runewords

Belisarius

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Paladin Europe PC
Nackranoth wrote: 1 month ago
This shit had me fucking dead bro. Looking like a crackhead biker. But kinda how I felt when I made Duress in wirefleece for my pally. Where’s the fucking metal plate skirt at ?!
In classic D2
Wire Fleece
was my favorite looking pally armor, then archon...So yes blizz where is that "metal skirt"...

zilonka

Trust

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Barbarian Americas PC
sorry...but that was a good laugh

halflife

Trust

Amazon Europe PC
hugo544264 wrote: 2 months ago
Ok so i farmed 2 weeks as a necro and got this Enigma finally... but the skin of the armour looks very disappointing...

Enigma.PNGenigma2.PNG
That is the saddest looking necro I've ever seen. He looks like a methhead biker tramp who lives under a freeway bridge ready to shank anyone who comes by for their pocket change so he can buy some rocks. I'm sure he's a Beast that rekts ass on the playing field tho, congrats on Nigma

TeeblingAdministrator

Trust

Europe PC
Just came here to say that the title of this topic always makes me lol.

Grats still! Enigma is no mean feat.

Donate

oldludwigvanEO

Trust

How exactly does an extra in a 90s romcom movie scene where the protagonist accidentally walls into a gay bar farm this runword in 2 weeks?

Oldluwigvan#1983

BillyMaysedModerator

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC
Teebling wrote: 1 month ago
Just came here to say that the title of this topic always makes me lol.
you can really feel his anger in the title, then you click just to be met with chad-necro. best D2io thread 2021 imo.

PrincipalOShagH

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC
If we all chip in with some runes, maybe we can repay the poor man for all the laughs he gave to us and he can finally replace "One step closer and you're gonna end up just like the guy in my hand, the voices in my head command me"-Necro with something more eye pleasing for him :D

bnet: PrincipalO#2775

BillyMaysedModerator

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC
PrincipalOShagH wrote: 1 month ago
If we all chip in with some runes
I feel like this is one of those funny life lessons that doesn't need any changing or fixing. I mean... its still an Enigma ffs lol.

But sure i got uh...
Ith
here. I contributed 25% of the Enigma.

PrincipalOShagH

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC
BillyMaysed wrote: 1 month ago
[...]
But sure i got uh...
Ith
This thread gets better and better :D

Cryptography

Trust

Paladin Europe PC
I feel like this is one of those funny life lessons that doesn't need any changing or fixing. I mean... its still an Enigma ffs lol.

But sure i got uh...
Ith
I could probably put my 25% worth in, think I had some
Light Plate
laying somewhere.

Queegon

Trust

Barbarian PC
Cryptography wrote: 1 month ago

But sure i got uh...
Ith
Light Plate
laying somewhere.
axe-lotr.gif
...wait...what were we doing?

battle.net Queegon#2438

Check my items for trade.
You can swap between them based on rarity with the stash tabs!

BillyMaysedModerator

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC
Light Plate
laying somewhere.
alright, we're halfway there! Now just those pesky
Jah
and
Ber
runes..

PrincipalOShagH

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC

But sure i got uh...
Ith
Light Plate
laying somewhere.
Does it have sockets yet? I can put forward one
Larzuk
for max Sockets (should be 3 on
Light Plate
, right?)

Deleted User 31915

Trust

Thanks for the laughs, guys.

Hilarious comments.

Rasalom

Trust

Necromancer Americas PC

BeardozerModerator

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC
looking badass bro.

diablo2.io janitor

Cryptography

Trust

Paladin Europe PC

But sure i got uh...
Ith
Light Plate
laying somewhere.
Does it have sockets yet? I can put forward one
Larzuk
for max Sockets (should be 3 on
Light Plate
, right?)
I'll make the sockets myself, otherwise it wouldn't be 25% as advertised.

VolitionSin

Trust

Americas PC
That was hilarious!

Anonemous

Trust

Americas PC
Just farmed a
Ber
to go with my
Jah
. Also have a 3S 15%ED
Dusk Shroud
or a 3OS MagePlate. Which one should I go with?

PrincipalOShagH

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC
As we've learned from this thread: Always go with the shroud, it gives maximum lolz for the community.

If I were you though, I'd use the MP probably.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Advertisement

Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Polite notice

Adblockers are known to be responsible for several bugs here on diablo2.io: using one will degrade your experience.

Please fully pause or disable your adblocker for diablo2.io.

May I remind you that a one-time donation hides all ads forever:
Make a donation

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.