Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
13 replies   545 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This trade will expire 1 year ago
Other filters:

Description

Hi, first try at
Uber Tristram
, and I need help lol. I can pay if someone were to come and help me kill meph, diablo and
Baal

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi, first try at
Uber Tristram
, and I need help lol. I can pay if someone were to come and help me kill meph, diablo and
Baal
OP
bump :) Still stuck :)

HFA 2

Sorceress Europe PC
I can mostly do some crowd control to help out with the spawned minions, but you'll need a smiter to kill them off. If you'd like my help and there's a smiter around I'll come and join :)
OP
Thanks, I have a smiter, but I'm apparently not good enough yet :)

HFA 2

Sorceress Europe PC
Ahh, what's getting ya? Dying in the 1v1 or too much trouble splitting them or the spawned minions getting in the way? And what kinda gear do you have?

Maybe you have the stuff you need but just need a little advice then!
OP
right now I'm stuck at minions at the gate to the portal, but apparently meph can 1 shot me so thats not good :) I thought Tgods was enough, apparently not
OP
Currently wearing Guillame's face, heavenly light with 2 shaels, hoz shield,
Goblin Toe
shoes, dracul's gloves, tgods
Belt
, ravenfrost and
Dwarf Star
rings, ammy has
Teleport
and plus to pally skills, and vipermagi I probably need to change to something with more all resist. Meph moves so fast that its hard to hit him with
Life Tap
before I'm dead lol. I also have a pally torch, but my all res arent high enough I think

HFA 2

Sorceress Europe PC
Tgods definitely helps! Overcapping cold and light res helps too, as well as using the Pally's
Salvation
aura specifically to mitigate his
Conviction
aura

I can come in and try to clear out some minions if you'd like? Might help clear the clutter so you can get to Meph easier
OP
couldnt hurt lol... Just know that I may not be up to the task :) homerklez#1139
i can
Smite
for u
OP
Welp someone helped me and then ran off with the torch, I'm just glad someone got it :)
sad to hear that someone robbed you of your torch. As for survivability in
Uber Tristram
, make sure you have capped allres at all times, you can use the runeword "Treachery", to pre-buff lvl 15
Fade
, granting you 60% allres and 15% phys reduction, afterwards you can swap back to your regular armor if you want. Also as someone else already mentioned,
Salvation
can boost your res further, however, I'd recommend using
Conviction
yourself to negate meph's aura completely. The way I do ubers is after going in, I approach the center from the top left, guaranteeing
Mephisto
to chase me, I'm using
Conviction
for the entire Meph fight. If your
Life Tap
does not proc right away, it helps to stack up on Full Rejuvenation Potions before you go in. After he is dead you can switch back to Fanatism and kill
Baal
/Diablo. This way, ubers will feel like a breeze. Hopefully this helps you a little bit. ;)
Pre buff
Fade
.. such a genius idea /clap
Homer let me know if you need help. I have a smiter myself and I usually have my sorceress friend support for our 5-10 minute mini ubers and
Tristram
. I also have tips that can help with on
Mephisto
and I can even let you borrow a pally torch until you find one in a run. I also have additional keysets if you would like to practice as well to fine tune the build.
Last bumped by homerklez 1 year ago.

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/uber-tristram-help-t182049.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

No users watching this Trade

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation