Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members

Need Rush carry to socket quest

No data yet

Description

new characters, I need 5 done. Will pay in pgems or lower runes or we can discuss.

thanks!

Can be used for Runewords

twistedballs

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Americas PC

new characters, I need 5 done. Will pay in pgems or lower runes or we can discuss.

thanks!

Zerum

Trust

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Sorceress Europe PC

You will have to pay with The Hellforge quest unless you have friends who do it for you...
msg me if interested.

Mantis Toboggan MD

Trust

Europe PC

twistedballs wrote: 1 week ago

thanks!
I will do 1 for free, just to see how fast my new enigma 75 fcr necro will be able to do it.
BreakingBad#2210

T222

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC

I will do a bunch of norm rushes fast for peeps.

I sometimes Stream D2R here:
https://www.twitch.tv/T222T222T

-T2-

ComradeDog

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC

hey! i also need about ~5 rushes to socket. if you want we can rush each other ComradeDog#2237 if u are interested i'm free rn

ComradeDog

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC

btw got a sorc and have done them before so they will be fast. if others want to join we can make a larger group. that would be nice

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...