Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   469 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This trade will expire 2 years ago
Other filters:

Description

Anyone strong enough to tank hell difficulty ancients for me? My sorc is completely useless against them lol.

TIA

Can be used to make Runewords:

Anyone strong enough to tank hell difficulty ancients for me? My sorc is completely useless against them lol.

TIA

HFA 2

Sorceress Europe PC
What kinda sorc are you? My light Jav got through them eventually, so if you can melt the light immunes we can take them on maybe :)

I might have difficulty joining btw, servers are being funky for me
OP
HFA wrote: 2 years ago
What kinda sorc are you? My light Jav got through them eventually, so if you can melt the light immunes we can take them on maybe :)

I might have difficulty joining btw, servers are being funky for me
I'm a meterorb build, only one I was able to damage was the lightning immune one lol, think the other two are both cold and fire immune :(

I made a game if you wanna try with me, it'd be much appreciated!!

ancients123/123

American server btw.

HFA 2

Sorceress Europe PC
Sorry man, servers are so wonky I can't join games and can't even make two games in a row without restarting the game atm. If you still need help in a few hours, I'll have a look to see if things are a bit more stable again!

Deleted User 632 0

Static Field
and
Life Tap
/
Lower Resist
charges
Wand
could help you.
Life Tap
mostly for merc.
OP
HFA wrote: 2 years ago
Sorry man, servers are so wonky I can't join games and can't even make two games in a row without restarting the game atm. If you still need help in a few hours, I'll have a look to see if things are a bit more stable again!
No worries! Made a public game and had a full game within a half hour and we got 'er done!

Thanks for the offer tho.

Cheers
I could help but not before tomorrow. contact me if you can't find a game where ppl. kill them for you ;)

HFA 2

Sorceress Europe PC
Congrats man! :)

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/need-help-with-hell-ancients-t187388.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

No users watching this Trade

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation