Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   7814 views

Would you be interested in joining a group of ppl to play with and/or a discord?

Poll ended at 2 years ago

Yes (100%)
Not interested (0%)
No votes
Haven't decided yet (0%)
No votes
Total votes: 12
Total votes: 12

Description

Hello everybody,

First I want to thank @Teebling for creating this awesome website!
I'm looking forward to be a part of this community now and when D2R finally comes around to launch. Joining led me to realize I would like to group up with other adventurers to enjoy the social aspect of Sanctuary, be it battling Diablo and his brothers, simply questing together, boosting each other to
The Hellforge
or farming the moo moos.

I know that for many, D2 is in part a singeplayer experience. Therefore I would like to start a poll and some discussion about wether others will be plaing solo or feel the same as me and would like to group up and play together or just chill on discord while farming some Meph.

I look forward to seeing you all in the harsh world of Sanctuary!

- Tavron
Description by Tavron

Can be used to make Runewords:

Tavron 133

Paladin Europe PC
Hello everybody,

First I want to thank @Teebling for creating this awesome website!
I'm looking forward to be a part of this community now and when D2R finally comes around to launch. Joining led me to realize I would like to group up with other adventurers to enjoy the social aspect of Sanctuary, be it battling Diablo and his brothers, simply questing together, boosting each other to
The Hellforge
or farming the moo moos.

I know that for many, D2 is in part a singeplayer experience. Therefore I would like to start a poll and some discussion about wether others will be plaing solo or feel the same as me and would like to group up and play together or just chill on discord while farming some Meph.

I look forward to seeing you all in the harsh world of Sanctuary!

- Tavron

"Seven Evils spawned of seven heads. Seven realms birthed from Death."
I will be playing at launch with a bunch of close friends and old schoolers but I am also a moderator on the Sanctuary - Diablo 2 Resurrected Server.

This is the ideal environment to learn about the game, trade and avoid shady communities like D2JSP. We have an achievement section coming about and a reputation system so you know who you are trading with.

Feel free to give us a try !

https://discord.me/d2r-sanctuary

Teebling 5816Admin

Europe PC
Yeah tbh that’s a great discord ^ with a good bunch of guys in it, I’d recommend that to anyone looking for a place to chat D2!

OP

Tavron 133

Paladin Europe PC
Fellowship wrote: 2 years ago
I will be playing at launch with a bunch of close friends and old schoolers but I am also a moderator on the Sanctuary - Diablo 2 Resurrected Server.

This is the ideal environment to learn about the game, trade and avoid shady communities like D2JSP. We have an achievement section coming about and a reputation system so you know who you are trading with.

That sounds very nice, I will definitely give it a try!

"Seven Evils spawned of seven heads. Seven realms birthed from Death."
Just joined the discord, thanks for the invite.
Fellowship wrote: 2 years ago

Ditto!

G. dp C.
I'd say 50% of my gametime goes to solo-MF and the other 50% to group play (Baals etc), where using Discord is nowadays pretty much a standard. However, I prefer to talk my native tongue Finnish, so I propably won't hang out in D2R Sanctuary's voice channels very much, I'm there mostly for trading.

I'm building a small Finnish D2R community in Discord, so if here's someone from Finland and wants to join, let me know. Prefer yelling "perkele" to people who understand... :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...